Craft - Colonel Application - Accepted

Craft

Should I be promoted to Colonel?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Colonel (COL)

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank:  Major (MAJ)

How long have you been in your current rank?:  ≈ 2 Months

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  0  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199403474414/screenshot/2384179827554552384/

Permission:  Deputy Commissioner BruceyBoyo 1K-6

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I currently am holding and have held positions in many departments across the server allowing me to gain the knowledge and skills that let me work with others and help people when it is needed. I feel that I should be promoted to the rank of Colonel because I have been able to show dedication to the server and the department overall. As well as my dedication to the department, I have shown leadership in many situations and a wide assortment issues, yet I have shown responsibility with the power in my position inside the department. I am a very active member in the community allowing me to establish connections inside and outside of the department, this has allowed me to gain communication skills with others. My ability to gain skills and grow on them has allowed me to work better with others, no matter how they treat me. My abundance of skills has allowed me to grow as a person and in this department overall. I feel that with my work in this department I have proved that I can keep a good and healthy personal image as well as work well with others and that no matter what happens I will overcome the difficulties and struggles no matter the position, and I feel that makes me a good fit for the position of Colonel.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

mV3le33.png

+Support

+Craft is almost EMS high command and is insanely dedicated and has shown that there and in PD.

+Active

+Helpful!

Good luck Craft!

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+ Support

Bet he would be fine to be a COL cause hes pretty much already a COL in EMS

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

Reasons Above

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]