Vanguardd Staff Report.- Accepted

soup95

Your In-Game Name: Soup95

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Staff member's In-Game Name: Vanguardd

What did they do?: Vanguardd proceeded to stop me and an OFC while on a patrol and when Vanguardd approached us on staff he said he had something for us and then proceeded to physgun two random players over to us and they started player dissing and Vanguardd did nothing about it. Vanguardd also made their voice incredibly high and considering they are staff they should be setting an example and honestly just being unprofesional and showing no signs of maturity in the situation is just not the way to go, As staff you should really be setting an example and following the rules. I believe that this was just unacceptable and Vanguardd is most definitely not fit for staff in any way possible as well as not fit for event team because if you aren't fit for staff you are most definitely not fit for event team., Vanguardd needs to mature first and then maybe but right now this is just bad. Adding on to that after this situation Vanguardd proceeded to just hop on staff to teleport to Jim Pickett and then hop off which makes absolutely no sense. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Staff strike and a firm talking to.

Edited by soup95

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

Honestly kinda torn on this one, since vanguard is invisible, kinda hard to 100% say it's them physguning, but through context can definitely be inferred.  

However, I think flat out removal is far to extreme, everyone has a lapse in judgement from time to time, however I would suggest a staff strike, should the further investigation warrant any disciplinary action. 

@ICEFOXYTI would like to hear your side of the story, and until I do, I will remain neutral.

--------------------------------------------

EDIT: As it's been ample time for Vanguard to provide their side of the story, and it hasn't been provided, given the context written and what can be inferred from the clip, I have no choice but to give a +SUPPORT.

Edited by GL Illusions
Change of opinion

Platinum Donator | PD CPL 

+ Support

This is clearly abuse.

Soup and Wolf are roleplaying as police and are not involved in a staff sit nor do they have any pending reports. Vanguardd, while on staff and not engaged in any reports or sits, let alone one with Soup or Wolf, talks to them while cloaked, grabs two other role-players who are not staff, not in a sit or engaged in any reports and physguns them over to Soup and Wolf for no legitimate reason. I don't know what is going on with his voice, but it is definitely not a good look for a staff member who is in the process of abusing their powers.

There is absolutely no reason a staff member of their rank should be flinging role-players over to other role-players in this fashion. It is akin to cheating in my opinion. These people could have easily walked over to Soup and Wolf, like everyone else would have to, in order to conduct their business. Instead, for reasons beyond my comprehension, a staff member abuses their powers by doing what we have seen in the video.

It is my genuine opinion that Vanguardd should be removed from staff due to their blatant abuse and obvious inability to control themselves with the powers they have been granted.

Edited by Zakaruba
grammar
  • Like 1

We are very sorry that you and the other players in the clip had to experience this!

Your side? @ICEFOXYT

• Like 2

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

From the video, I cant tell whats really happening as it just seems 2 random people show up out of nowhere while vanguard was talking to you about something. Context is very much needed

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

@RussTimeI was driving with an OFC when @ICEFOXYTproceeds to stop us acting like we needed to be talked to. Vanguardd then proceeded to physgun two random people over for no reason.

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+support

As you see he stopped Soup and OFC as in he takes to random people and brings them to them!

I think as in Staff should show a example of honesty cause he waisted their time and staff shouldn't be taking random people and giving him to him.

Not to mention he also dissed him and vanguard didn't do anything

I think he is not fit for staff as in my past time as staff I seen he wasn't doing a good job and also witnessed him abusing powers on staff taking peoples cyber trucks acting as autopilot

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

image.png
image.png