Jerry's Vice Admiral Application

Jerry35

Should Jerry become a Vice Admiral?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerry become a Vice Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Jerry’s Vice Admiral Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DDoS LT. Commander Jerry

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a Vice Admiral because I feel restricted at the rank of Lieutenant Commander. I wish to apply to have these restrictions removed so I can update documents, rosters, and promotions that people deserve. Additionally, I want to contribute to both the Security Officer and Intelligence Sub-Branches. If accepted as a Vice Admiral, I will create new ideas to help with recruitment for the Navy, SO, and Intelligence. I will also welcome any new ideas from others outside of the Navy that could assist us with recruitment. Another reason I want to become a Vice Admiral is to address meetings. I have noticed that every navy is quite disorganized, and I have a few ideas to improve this if I become Vice Admiral. I believe my experience and leadership skills will help make meetings more effective. Lastly, I want to become a Vice Admiral to address the situation with activity. I know I’ve already mentioned this, but I believe that as a Vice Admiral, we should be encouraging enlisted members to become NCOs if they are fit and to reward them if they are performing well—not just with promotions but with money, promotion reviews, or even recommending them to apply for Naval Officer. I believe if we had more officers who are active and engaged in events, it would also contribute to increased activity.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

About 2 months now. 

5.  What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? :

The main purpose of a vice commander is to effectively lead and manage every rank below you while maintaining good relations with other battalions. The leading part is ensuring each lower rank is contemptuous within the branch, seeing how they are enjoying it, seeing what you can improve, seeing who to reward and punish, and so on. Leading your troops is different from managing them, but you must do both. The leading part is to be an actual figure in the game and in RP, giving orders and just having fun with everyone. Also, being this leader means you will be the face of a battalion, so you must make sure you are this figure that people can look up to. While managing is different, you must manage by seeing how active each member is, keeping all documents updated frequently and properly, and by making sure that everyone's documents are both legit and correct. While the final part of being a commander is making sure that your battalion has good relations with other battalions, Every battalion has a better time when they work with other ones, whether by sims or sub-branches. A good example would be the SO team in Naval (which I currently vice lead). We make sure that Naval has good relations with DT and Shock, having activities with both battalions to make sure that all members can get to know each other and get along. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There are many reasons why you can trust me with the position of Naval Vice Admiral. As a Naval Senior Officer and Deputy Director of Security, I have handled numerous situations, both good and bad, that have arisen on and off the server. I have fully committed myself to the Naval branch and am always available both on and off the server, as well as on Discord when I'm not at home. As a senior officer, I have successfully balanced my responsibilities in Shock, DT, and Naval while serving as Deputy Director of Security.

7. How often can you be Online? 

I can be online if needed, as well I usually will get on all day. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Negative. 

Edited by Jerry35

+ Support

- Active
- Friendly and Professional
- Overall Decent App with succinct in mind and to the point.
- Lots of experience
  Shows dedication!

• Like 1

||  Former: Shock Vice Commander Blue || 

||  FormerTank/Shore SHL CPT TomBrady || 

||  Former: Shock ERUL, K2S0 DT EX2/PI3, IC SPCNova MSGT, Moderator ||

+Support

-Active

-Friendly a lot of the time

-Good App

-Does his job

-Very dedicated to Naval & Navy

-Serious a majority of the time.

Notes:

Even though we've had our differences, and a long hatred, genuinely, dude? i think you're the perfect fit for this job!

You care a Ton for Navy and i believe you know your rules off by heart! you have updated me on some topics that i didn't know i had to do, and i probably wouldn't be here if i didn't take some of your advice, no matter how passive aggressive it seemed, onboard!

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

+Support
Active
Has experience
Dedicated 

• Like 1

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+ Support
+ Active
+ Good Balance between being Serious and Jokes

+ Has Shown Dedication to their Branch
+ Has Proven capabilities of decision makings
+ Application is well made.

Edited by Karma_Yugana
  • Like 1

pixel-jeff-galaxy-far-far-away.gif?15869
ImperialRP
Currently〗〖Shock Senior Officer
Formerly〗〖Chief Petty Officer|Medical Enlisted|ISB:IA Operative|Inquisitor Apprentice|
|Shock NCO|Vice Sovereign Protector|Gamemaster|Moderator

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Good Appilcation

-Been in Navy for a long time

-Always on Navy in his time

(He needs this rank)

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

Accepted!
Please reach out to High Command for training.

| ImperialRP |

Current | High Inquisitor | Head Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP SMT
Former Sovereign Protector Senior Commander

• Noshow locked this topic