• No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Bedemin (Bed)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:791632671

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to be on Event Team to let people on the server have fun while RPing. I have helped do events before as a participant of either the Robbers or a Juggernaut so I do know how to help. But joining the event team would be something I would love to try so I can officially run some of these. I know being part of it is gonna take a lot of work and learning, but I am willing to put it all in so I can make the server have fun events and let people people see what else we do. Being part event team is about being creative and thinking of what people would like to do. Being creative is something I'm good at and knowing what people would like to do is something I can also do since I was in a lot of events.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would love to a event called 'The Hunt'. There would be a player that would be the hunted. While others would the Hunters. The goal of the Hunted is to survive as long as they can from the hunters. The hunters task is to kill the hunted in a time limit. The Hunted will have more health and amour then the hunters to give them a fighting chance, but will not get as much of a head start. The Hunters will have some good health and amour, but not to much that it makes them overpowered. The game will start at a specific place with hints being dropped on where the hunted is at every so often. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 5pm-10pm

Saturday and Sunday: 6am-11pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by Bedemin

Major -Support

Don't think your a good fit for ET

Could of did better on app

Edited by GoblinYT

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

It's a good application I will give you that, just needs a little push on word count and detail, I have a feeling you will do good events for PoliceRP and I can't wait to see how far you get within the community.

aFrEXTO.png