Should Steve/S42 be WO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Steve/S42 be WO?

• Yes
    • No

2KBl9SQ.png

In-game name: Steve/S42

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114478871

How long have you been in your current rank?: Five days, nearing six at the time of writing this application.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: The experience you can verify would be leading a few events as a ground command, leading our DT tournament team to victory, and being a captain in Starfighters.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Death Troopers was the first battalion on the server where I felt at home. It has almost everything I'd want to ever do on the server, so I wish to dedicate myself to it. Keep it running smoothly and stable while offering my aid whenever needed to improve DT even further. I believe that there is work to be done and things to change and rewrite. As a junior CO, I wouldn't be able to accomplish any of that, but given enough time, I do hope to leave a mark on this battalion. For now, however, I'd focus on providing aid in managing the battalion while the command figures out what DT needs and finds a way to get it. Becoming a DT officer was the goal I set myself back in 2021. I have failed it and now wish to have yet another go at it. This time with new perspectives, ideas, and approach. This battalion doesn't make me feel that I'm out of place. With almost everything else, there is always something lacking, something wrong that keeps on bugging me, something I'd love to change, but know that said change would never see a green light. Here, almost everything is how I expected it to be and how I like it to be. This feeling is what keeps me here and what makes me want to stay here for the near (and hopefully far) future.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I did plan on overdelivering from day one to prove myself a valuable addition to the DTs. It began with quadruple quotas at the end of the week and very high activity, then the tournament came and I did my best to achieve victory. The entire DT team deserves recognition for their amazing work and I'm honored I've been voted MVP and that I could be a captain of that team. I try and keep myself on my toes when it comes to difficult situations where good knowledge of tiny details in SOP makes all the difference. And then there's PVP where I try to excel every occasion I get. I always try to go above and beyond and I hope that my actions in the past can easily prove that. Additionally, I have a lot of experience being in a leadership position. I played Gmod since before 2015 and have been playing Planetside 2, Squad, and Hell Let Loose. Leading squads/teams was pretty common for me to do and I enjoyed doing it every minute. Additionally, handling internal fights and resolving conflicts is something I also did. Some moderation work here and there, some work in customer service, all that adds up to knowing how to logically approach a problem and deal with it without two parties jumping at each other's throats. I like to think that my skill set is pretty sizable, and I hope you will find use for it in DT.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:

Diabeto & Jpackis

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes.

+SUPPORT
S42 has down great within DT thus far and I respect him very much. He takes his position very seriously and give the utmost respect to others. he has proven himself he is ready for Officer and he will continue to do great things within DT as an Officer!

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+Support!
Steve has been doing good work in DT in the time I've been back. He is one of our more competent NCO's and I think he definitely deserves this position! He's active and knows what to do.

Edited by Anomaly

Current: DT M36 | Imperial RP GM III | ImperialRP Moderator
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

• Harr y locked this topic