Sly's Death Trooper Officer Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should DT S90 Be a WO?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Sly 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:499283936

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 Days

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have Been CMD Everyone From GL IRP To SCPRP to Police RP I have Been CMD of Nova LCMD of Havoc and Former DT I have Done this for years but have taken breaks between, I Have leadership experience Guarding HCMD As from a Nova Standpoint and DT I have done this well and by far have mastered it.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) I want to see this battalion grow to glory I want for the Death Troopers to be Fear I want them to be an elite specialty unit that is looked at as the best of the best again. I have been DT and IPO numerous times and I want IPO to be amazing and active as I think I can help with that I want Death Troopers to Exceed Everyone's Expectations of Imperial RP Death Troopers. I want to train and help the New NCOs of the Battalion and become a Mentor to new DTs I know I can do this as an SNR NCO but I can have a bigger impact on the Battalion as an Officer to lead and guide others. I love Death Troopers and want to see it flourish but to do this I will need to do better and be better and I want to show this when I get on the server and you see me. I want to become a Leader to inspire other DTs to do the same i want to lead others to become better as an IPO and we are a special operations killer unit that specializes in getting the mission done no matter what.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) I am The 2nd Most Active DT, 2nd only to Carol who somehow is on all the time it's either he is time traveling or has no life I have no theory. But as of late I have been the DT during on Hrs. and have led the troops during Events and Trainings I have been there for the troops and have been there for the NCOs if they need questions. I am also an old member of the Server and have been in Command for a Long time and know how to deal with people and other branch relations. I love to have missions with other branches as it increases the rate of how we work and provides friendly competition. I have grown to know how to deal with guarding and leading others to guard I know how to lead I know how to talk to people [Even without a voice mind you] I am here always and will always be here I want can and will help everyone who needs it and I am patient and will teach others how to be leaders and how to renew the Death Trooper Battalion. I am Eager to Help accomplish and better the battalion and have wanted to do this since I became a DT PVT I came here to help and that's what intend to do as CMD.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission: Diabeto + Excused 2nd Maj+ By Diabeto

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes

+Support

Pretty active NCO always wanting to hit quota and bring activity to DT by being social (even though your a typer, you are even able to communicate quickly even in a combat scenario)  wants to always keep other DT active by given them sims/trainings and is open to support/help. I personally see Sly going far in Roleplay and I hope others do too.

aFrEXTO.png

I support Sly’s officer application, he’s a DT who is always there when needed and never ceases to amaze those around him. Sly will make a very fine officer with his past experiences and devotion to help bring DT to its might.

- DT WO CEO

+Support
- Active
- Hits Quota
- Enforces SOP
- Understands Professionalism
- Understands The Job Of A Death Trooper

Since I have joined back in DT, Sly has always been somebody I can come to when I have a question or need help with a very complicated situation. Sly is one of the few who actually enforce the SOP a lot of the time and are willing to do whatever it takes to hit quota. Sly is very good at his job not only as a Death Trooper but as an NCO. He has proven to be one of the important pillars in DT and that's why I believe he deserves the officer position. 
Goodluck Sly!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+support

-Sly is very active

-He is respectful

-I believe he would be a great officer for DT

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support

-Sly is very active

-He is respectful

-I believe he would be a great officer for DT

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM