Hawkeye Security Officer Application

Hawkeye

What is your ingame name?: Hawkeye

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461555742

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: SO

Why do you want to be a Security Officer?: / What is your purpose as a Security Officer?:

I will be watching over all The Security force and making sure that they are not doing anything bad if they are then I will show them the right way how to do it. I have something I do with every trooper that I help/train A reward and punishment system if they do good then I do a fun little sim and if they do something bad then they do PT/ I show them how to do everything correctly I have been in shock before so I know how they work there is no Room for Error so I will be that wall that keeps the error from getting Through I can get on every day so I can watch all the Security force to make sure they are doing there job Correct. 

What can you do to assist Shock and DT?:

I can be on every day hosting tryouts and helping out newer people find there way I been with Shock for a very long time so I know how they work and we DT I Have been DT SGT before in a past life so I know when I am with them I can't be messing around and need to help people do there jobs

Why should you be trusted as a Security Officer?: : I have been around for a very long time and I love helping out others and I am a member of Shock so I know what they need

Why do you want to be a Security Officer?: I want to make sure there is no more data that goes missing on the ISD and I want to make sure everyone of the Security force knows what they are doing and if they do not then I want to Train them to do there job right

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I completely understand

Do you understand that failure to approach an SSO+ within a week will result in Application Acceptance being VOID?: Yes

3bnXMfd.png

• zypnic locked this topic