The Pyke Syndicate Presents : Cad Bane. Enforcer of Tattoine.

Glorbnob

Posted (edited)

Battalion Name: Pyke (Saboteur branch specifically)

Job/Class Name: Cad Bane

Model: 

New Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=602612697

Loadout: 

New Loadout: rw_sw_bino_dark, dradio,  sw_pyke_a180s_s, rw_sw_dlt20a_s, rw_sw_dual_ll30, disguise_swep, starwars_jetpack, Inv_pickup, Crafting Storage.

Health: 

New Health: 750

Armor: 

New Armor: 225

Description (Optional): For being the sub branch lead as well as a lore character, he would have slightly more health and armor than normal saboteurs, and have his signature dual ll30s as well as the rest of the Saboteur loadout and a jetpack (he had rocket boots in all other sources) and would be the only criminal job that would have a jetpack.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: I believe this adds an extra layer to Saboteur as it will allow one more person to be on the job as well as give Pyke a lore character to increase RP. This job could potentially also have the bounty hunter feature as Cad Bane was a bounty hunter. It makes sense for him to be a Pyke job since Cad Bane worked very closely with the Pyke in lore, with them consistently hiring him for sabotage and hits to support their criminal empire. Personally I am extremely excited at the potential for Cad Bane. Cad Bane would be responsible for training the Pyke's Saboteurs and showing them how to fight, Who better to train a clandestine group then literally the greatest bounty hunter of all time(At the current Moment Cad Bane would be above Boba Fett considering the events from the movie haven't happened.) There are plenty of items from his kit we decided to look over for the sake of making it not a super crazy class, such as his classic Wrist Flames and Stun Gauntlets that he used plenty of times to subdue Jedi. For anyone who knows about the Duel LL-30, If this suggestion is accepted we are looking for suggestions on what the stats of the Duel LL-30 should be as it has never been seriously used therefore its stats are slightly skewed but the end goal is to have it near where the current A240 is. Also the LL-30 is an Admin Gun, However the Duel LL-30 is not. We checked to make sure of this so no need to fear Cad Bane will not get a funny admin gun. Cad Bane would be only available to the Grand Saboteur.

Edited by Glorbnob

Pyke Boss Finnigan B Glorbnob Jr.

Pioneer of Pyke.

Pushing the Boundary on what's considered Roleplay Daily.

Posted (edited)

-support

-While I do support getting Cad Bane I dont think it would be fit for him to be apart of one certain battalion

-I'd say make him a normal bounty hunter, he has no loyalties to one certain regiment, he's in it for the money

Edited by Clarence
Had to change some info I got wrong

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ support 
- Pyke has been needing a strong lore character to help show off what more we have to offer to new people coming into the branch 
- Also Cad Bane is the only lore character that shows his allegiance to the syndicate making it the perfect character for Pyke

-<3 

+ Support

- Pyke needs some sort of lore to help people understand what pyke is and seeing Cad Bane might even bring more interest to pyke

- I understand he is a bounty hunter with no loyalty but in all fairness we have no lore characters while every branch has something related to their lore

Currently: Pyke Underboss p0d | Purge MAJ Mango 

+Support to getting Cad Bane. Always love seeing more Lore characters added. I also like the idea of him being saboteurs lead as it suits what we see him do in the CW show.

Only -supports being that he gets the bounty hunter ability. 

I'm mixed about the jetpack thing cause on the one hand it's fitting for him to be able to maneuver like that but on the other Pyke already cause havoc on the base and ISD without them. Also I haven't been paying to close attention and am not sure if the saboteur job can use BM weapons or not or if it's something the CMD team of Pyke should know if someone is. I would say yes to the Jetback if he can't even access the BM only cause I personally don't want to see someone with a Jetback flying around with a Z2 or T7 or T4 just unable to be captured by flying out of players reach and killing them IF someone went rouge or HCOM+ allowing it for LOLs. I think that concern could hurt this idea in some minds even though I really want a Cad Bane on server too.

Current: N/A

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

Big +Support

Having Cad Bane be introduced as a lore character for Pyke is pretty damn cool. Not too sure if it should be added to Saboteur over normal Pyke, but we do see in Clone Wars how Cad Bane uses the disguise matrix to infiltrate the senate, so it's still a great idea to have that added. Maybe if Cad Bane is introduced as the "head" of Saboteurs or a Tier job for Pyke to use would be nice. Looking forward to this

First ever ISB:IA
Senior Commander

Super Admin

+ support i love cad bane

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

- Support
- A Lore Character in a Battalion that T4 Suicide Bombs wont make Sense 
- Completely Breaks the Timeline more than it already is
- He was a Bounty Hunter and worked with Pyke for a fee which he also worked with the Empire for a fee

Imperial RP | Super Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+ support 
- Pyke has been needing a strong lore character to help show off what more we have to offer to new people coming into the branch 
- Also Cad Bane is the only lore character that shows his allegiance to the syndicate making it the perfect character for Pyke

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

+Support
- It Would be a Interesting job for the Leader of Saboteurs to be using, Flavor wise.
- Like Brine said it would be the only good / character that makes sense for the job.

Yours Truly, 

Pyke Muscle II Saturn

-support 

Cad bane isn't needed in any way at the moment. If we add him at all he should just be a normal bounty hunter

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

+support

only person who would make sense for this role.

As brine said they don't have a lore character in pyke really, and he would be the perfect fit for a criminal organization imo

Currently: Purge VCMDR Jeff
Former:
Spectre 2

• Head of Staff

tatooine*

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander