Skelly's Trial mod Application - Denied

Bobby Bacon

What is your in-game name?: CripMan Bobby

What is your steam name?: Skelly

What is your steam ID?: 76561199131007614

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, but it was not on gmod it was on a rust server back in 2021 i had quit because the community was dying out on the server i staffed on

What date did you start playing on the community? April 23, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? A year ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

i have 30 warns they were all from a long time ago but i changed my ways and i feel that i should be accepted back in the community.

https://imgur.com/a/KZGp0mg

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not at this moment in time.

Have you read the staff guidelines : Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

My Dedication, and Potential

In  GMod Police RP, the role of trial staff holds immense significance, serving as the bridge between players and administrators. I firmly believe that I possess the qualities necessary to excel in this role and contribute to the immersive experience of the community.

First and foremost, my unwavering passion for GMod Police RP fuels my desire to become a trial staff member. I have spent countless hours engaging in this virtual world, learning the intricacies of the gameplay and understanding the needs and desires of fellow players.

Moreover, my dedication to fairness and justice will be invaluable in maintaining a balanced and enjoyable environment. As a trial staff, I would diligently enforce rules and regulations, mediate disputes, and assist players in navigating the gameplay.

Lastly, my potential lies in my ability to adapt, learn quickly, and communicate effectively. These qualities are vital in effectively addressing player concerns and ensuring a positive atmosphere for all.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that my passion, dedication, and potential make me an ideal candidate for the role of trial staff in GMod Police RP. I am committed to fostering an immersive, fair, and enjoyable experience for all players, and I am ready to take on the responsibilities and challenges that come with the position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

It's essential to maintain composure and not let the person's abusive behavior affect you personally. since i am acting in an administrative capacity and should respond in a professional manner.

Explain to the individual why they have been brought to the admin sit, clearly stating that their behavior of mass RDMing is against the rules of the game or server. Make sure to inform them that their cursing and verbal abuse is not acceptable aswell.

If the individual continues to engage in abusive behavior and refuses to cooperate, I will enforce appropriate consequences. This includes giving them warnings for MassRDM and Staff Diss and ban then for 5 days for mass RDM.

Edited by Bobby Bacon
fixed mistakes

- support 

• said level not rank
  • no SS of warns also 30 a lot
  • said trial admin not mod ( honest mistake ) 
  • feel like the MassRDM could have been better

nothing against you just never really seen you on much and the app didn't really follow format 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

1 hour ago, Mr. Rob said:

- support 

• said level not rank

nothing against you just never really seen you on much and the app didn't really follow format 

Platinum Donator | PD CPL 

-Support

Don’t really know who you are. In order for me to back someone with 30 warns I would have to REALLY believe in you which as of now I don’t. 10 more and you have a perma ban. I think you should work on yourself before applying for a staff position.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Don’t really know who you are. In order for me to back someone with 30 warns I would have to REALLY believe in you which as of now I don’t. 10 more and you have a perma ban. I think you should work on yourself before applying for a staff position.

alot of my bans are from a long time ago and ive changed my ways

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

13 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

- support 

• said level not rank

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 6/7/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mr. Rob said:

- support 

• said level not rank

No clue who you are, seem like a minge

Responded to application

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team