Bartho's 48 hours

Bartholomew

Being a SWAT SSGT has been a priceless learning opportunity for me. I've had the honor of working with a group of hardworking individuals who have shown me the value of discipline, teamwork, and efficient communication. I will always be appreciative of the abilities and knowledge I have acquired during my time there. However, like with any journey, personal development and growth frequently take us in new directions. I've chosen, after much reflection, to shift my attention towards opportunities beyond the world of online video games. Even though I had a great time working as a SWAT SSGT, I think it's time for me to try new things and widen my horizons.

Yours truly, 

chronically semi-active

- bartholomew

special mentios

@soul :  best combat player fo' sho aka Barret deleter soul

@Trumpo : you have been an awesome mentor and leader thank you.

@ICE :  you were an amazing team  leader, sad you didnt go higher during ur tenure 😞 

@Techy : awful at selecting weapons for updates. LOL. real note, chillest commander

@David : david

@Chip&Dail : hope that anime server is going well for you 🤣 all jokes, was a great mentor!

@LeakyPete : awesome leader 

• Gaminglight Love 3

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

o7, best of luck to you

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat