Favorite Car outside GMod?

Zeeptin

I'm sorry but the sr20 and the KA24 are sooooo unreliable for drifting lol, but yeah the S chassis is a great chassis. I personally have a wrx.

that's why it is common in USA and U.K. To either 1jz/2jz swap or in us LS swap,

the sr20 can be reliable if it's treated with care and is maintained correctly and if the modifications do not drastically change it.

i do not know about the KA24 tho...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's why it is common in USA and U.K. To either 1jz/2jz swap or in us LS swap,

the sr20 can be reliable if it's treated with care and is maintained correctly and if the modifications do not drastically change it.

i do not know about the KA24 tho...

KA is the motor the USDM S chassis were given. Imagine a less reliable naturally aspirated sr20. Also, yes a 2j will fix just about anything lol.

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

KA is the motor the USDM S chassis were given. Imagine a less reliable naturally aspirated sr20. Also, yes a 2j will fix just about anything lol.

oh ok, as I'm from uk I don't know too much about us version engines and 2jz's are the best, and they sound amazing!

Y'all are killing me... My Italian side got the best of me: 

Fiat 500 with Murcielago engine

Max power: 580hp. Lamborghini Murcielago V12 6.2L, sports exhaust, custom made 18L oil and water tanks, twin radiators with three rows of elements, twin electric fans, oil cooler

fiat_murcielago_1 fiat_murcielago_2 fiat_murcielago_3 fiat_murcielago_4 fiat_murcielago_5 fiat_murcielago_6 fiat_murcielago_7 fiat_murcielago_8 fiat_murcielago_9 fiat_murcielago_10 fiat_murcielago_11 fiat_murcielago_12 fiat_murcielago_13 fiat_murcielago_14

Google car

Lmao me too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My favorite car is the R35 Nissan GT-R. What's yours?

Are you talkin' blank check/cheque type of situation, realistic expectations, or both?

| Windows 7 Ultimate OS • msi 970A-G43 Plus MOBO • AMD FX-8320 Black Edition (3.5GHz) 8-Core CPU • EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SC+ 2GB GDDR5 GPU • Crucial 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM • Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM HDD • WideTech 550W 12V PSU |

SNR Michael Saunders - Rockford City Police Department (R.C.P.D.)

Martin Skyfagola Shkreli

"Facts don't care about your feelings." - Ben Shapiro

• Bread locked this topic