1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF GC CS Avocado 6868
2. What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for Vice Marshall in Star fighters.
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be a commander of this branch because I want to help my Marshall with training new troops and making the Star fighter corps a more professional battalion. I also want to build up our teamwork and self-management skills. I also want more troops from battalions such as purge to get their certifications to fly. With me being Vice commander I can assure you I will not tolerate minging.
4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 152 hours on the server.
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the vice Marshall branch is to supervise officers and NCOs, to assist the Marshall, helping new pilots, and training new recruits.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me because I would never abuse my rank and I would be a huge help within the Star fighter corps. I would also be able to trusted because I have been a Star fighter for more than 100 hours and I have never been demoted, and I have always been respectful to other troops in my regiment and on the server.
7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online every week (3-4 hours) and every weekend (6-10)
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Sadly I have one warn for RDM I take full responsibility for it and I am avoiding trying to get any more warns by not doing anything stupid.