1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : CT MT CPT Jacob 7832 B
2. Why do you want to be a ViceCommander of this branch? Others have said to me I should apply, and so I considered. Yes, CT battalion does have more than enough Officer+ but maybe I could flip a path, and it could make an outcome. I feel as if I could change something, and support others when it comes to Command. As well as tackling responsibility's in this position. I feel as if I am ready for this step. When Commander Grayson is not on, we need someone else to take control. We wouldn't need another battalion Babysitting us, we need to figure out we can be responsible and do this ourselves. The only way for that is Role Model's. Which we need to show on, the more I can learn about this server, the more I can become what I am meant to be.
3. What is the Main Purpose of a ViceCommander for a branch? To lead and support the players in the said Battalion, and to determine if you are ready for this position, and other positions before straying to far from the group. We all need to stick together if we are to develop a community, a community is why we are a battalion. Cause we stick together, and need to if we are to gain firepower and become better not as one, but as a "Community".
4. Why should we trust you to be a ViceCommander? : Honestly, I have nothing to go off of and nothing I can present to change your mind on whether to trust me or not, I just want to support my battalion and the players inside it. After just one person leaves, other people take that influence and decide to follow, as they are also friends before the said Leave. After that, the battalion breaks. But some can't take that, and decide they will be the one to bring it back, Like Commander Grayson. He is the one who gave us hope, and everyone decides to rescue the community and bring the pieces together, if another leaves. Maybe that could be me, I don't want the CT's to die down. I want it to stand up proud. Thank you.
5. How often can you be Online? : 6+ hours. I am in the Pacific Timezone and have school 7:30 to 3:30.
6. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None that I am aware of.