1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 41st EC ARC CPT Johnson 0891
2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : I have been with the 41st for a while. While my primary goal was becoming ARC Lead back when I first became Regimental ARC for this battalion, later on, I did not see myself as ARC Lead. I watched my superiors lead, and that is what brought me to the conclusion that I want to set my new primary goal as becoming BXO. I love everyone in the 41st, I love everyone outside of the 41st. I communicate well with the battalion. I was sad to see our former Commander Gree (White) resign, and that is what has led me to putting in this application. I would like to step to the plate by becoming BXO/VCMDR and I want to help our new Commander Gree (Brrger) as best I can to fill White's shoes. I want to lead the 41st into battle, I want to help answer questions any 41st may have when they can't seem to find the answer. I want to help make something great here in the 41st, and I believe by me becoming BXO. That can happen.
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : The main purpose of a commander in the 41st is to lead your men into battle, and utilize your leading skills to help your battalion, and battalions around you, complete a mission. Also, commanders are expected to be as active as they possibly can be, and have fun with their battalion, even when the server doesn't have anything going on. (PT, Recon Training, etc.)
7. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel that I am mature enough to hold the responsibilities of Vice Commander, and that I can communicate with people well. I feel that I can be trusted to lead the 41st as Vice Commander and I think in the time that I have been with the server, that I have shown my leadership capabilities.
8. How often can you be Online? : 20 - 30 hours a week, depending on work schedule.
10. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No.