1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st ARCL LTC FSTL Fives 5555
2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Well specifically I want to end up commanding this branch for the main reason of how long i've been in the 501st, i've seen its up and downs ever since myles was about 2 months in as a 501st member, and I've just been slowly progressing in the branch due to me being busy in SCPRP, and Drill and my branch understand that and I thank them for understanding, i'm planning to set up days where I spend one day on a specific server to help the 501st, I know its been a bit dry and I know I have earned a lot of respect throughout the 501st as a whole and I wanna help repair the image as well as getting the player base right back into 501st. I have the leader ship skills to do it as well as being a good friend and generally a person someone can rely on if needed. I've spent about about 8 months now and I think seeing how much effort and time i've put into the 501st bringing bonds together I think i'm ready to take it to the next step and help others out fully with their problems, and i'm relatively good at that seeing how busy SCPRP is and how high ranked I am. I deal with a lot of shit and SWRP is one of my favorite stress relievers, and one of my favorite places to go to meet some awesome people. I think i'm ready to spend more time and effort towards SWRP to help 501st. I'm willing to spend time help commanding my fellow 501st and lead them in the right direction.
3. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: A main purpose of a commander in my eyes, is to help command and help a specific branch strive, while creating bonds with its members, helping strengthening it together as one. It's important to me that a commander makes tight bonds or the whole branch will be crap, and i'm a person who can not only that, but help lead people in the right way and help with problems as well as deal with anything thats needed. I understand I have to increase my activity in order to prove to people I deserve this, but thats fine and I will do that no questions asked. I love the people here and i'm ready to help anyone in need and lead. I have the experience to do exactly all of this and i'm ready to take the next step and prove it.
4. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I've been here for a while, and i've gone through basically a lot of ups and downs with 501st and stuck with it. I've made a lot of bonds with people and i'm willing to prove i'm worthy of this job. As I previously said I have the experience and i'm ready to do whatever it takes to help make 501st strive once again.
5. How often can you be Online? : As of right now i'm semi active due to the pure fact of how busy SCP has been lately, and like I said i'm planning to make a schedule to follow to help increase my activity and lower the stress. Other wise basically every other day for a few hours as of now. I will end up becoming more active in about the next weekish or so, just been a tough week over on SCP.
6. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 by white Hennessy for "failrp" but it really wasn't, him and his buddy at the time were stunstick abusing (him and a shadow commander) and walked into our bunks doing it, I told them to leave and they refused to and continue to stunstick each other, and ended up stun sticking me too, so seeing they weren't complying and being minges, I killed the shadow commander and he said he wanted me warned, and I tried to explain to white but he wouldn't listen, so he hopped on duty and just warned me without me explaining. So yeah thats my 1 warn.