1. What is your in-game name?: General Awg
2. What is your steam name?: talentedAWG
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:79991457
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing (If yes, explain)?: Just this server.
5. What date did you start playing on the community (roughly)?: Early 2018.
6. What date did you make your forums account?: 21 March 2018.
7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Super Admin
8. How many warns do you have on the server? 11, 9 of which are false because of duplicates.
9. Have you donated? I have donated for Royalty.
10. What rank are you applying for? Head Admin
11. Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ You will be tested on it: Yes
12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Scheffer | Eman | Richard | North | Willy | Jeffe | Borith
14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank (Can be any length)?: As this is my fourth time making an application like this I might cover some of the same topics I did in my last application. But what has changed since then is not only more experience, but that we have survived the server being at it's lowest point. I am grateful to be a part of the few that did not resign during that time and kept pushing to bring it back. Now that the server is closer to being up on it's feet I believe that more staff help is required to for it to run smoothly. Since my last application I have witnessed numerous staff sits and issues I had not though of before. But these issues only expanded my knowledge of how to handle situations and strengthened my staffing abilities. As a Head Admin I will be able to focus my efforts more towards the management side of things. With only two SMT for MilitaryRP, Scheffer and Richard are going to need all the help they can get and I believe I can be that help. I've been on this server for almost a year now and I have worked my way up through the ranks. With my experience on the server I think it is time to move up to the rank of Head Admin. Also Richard for Head of Staff.
15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: As with most mass rdmers I would !jailtp them to somewhere away from combat (usually on top of the hills) and strip them of their weapons. I will then ask the offender if he knows what he did wrong and ask him why he mass rdm'd. If he starts of disrespect unnecessarily then I will !gag him, and if required, I will !mute him. I will then warn the offender for mass rdm and staff disrespect. Since the punishment for mass rdm is a 10,000 second minge, he will be minged for 10,000 seconds. Once the player is minged I will tell them how to follow the rules, how to avoid getting minged, and when his minge will be over. Finally I will return the offender to his original position and tell the victims that if the mass rdmer acts up again while minged they should contact me.
16. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer?: I understand.