1. What is your in-game name? RU GRU 1LT CDT Anatoli
2. What is your RU rank? (2LT+) 1LT
3. Who would like to see you as a "CPT" (Two officers Minimum 2LT+) Nevmis, LTRDM and Forcing
4. Why should you be trusted with a "promoter rank?" (Minimum 75 words) I should be trusted because I have been an officer on numerous different servers, I have had the experience and knowledge of when and why to promote someone. I have run factions on other servers and have taught officers when and why they should promote people. I also understand cooldowns and will never abuse my promotions to boost a players rank. I am not one that accepts bribes or anything of that sort and I have actually reported people on different servers for doing that and I had to leave because I got a shit ton of hate. (Hint: Server's acronym is "GG"). A promoter rank is not a gift nor something to mess around with, its a privilege and I will make sure that I can be as useful as ever to Russia and to the lower officers to set an example of what they should do if they want to achieve this rank. I acknowledge that lower ranks are the next generation of Generals and Commanders and I will make sure to point out and see the potential in an Enlisted or NCO, so they can strive for such positions.
5. How many strikes do you have? What for? 0
6. How many warns do you have? 5 (Most of them are for RDM which I can get a little messy when it comes to snipers and baiters in their spawn line and sandbags but, people know that I don't do these on purpose and that I am not a minge).
7. How would you deal with someone shooting in base? If no RUMP are present in the base, I would warn him verbally. The second time, I would hit him with my baton and explain why I hit him (shooting in the base) and tell him to stop it. If he does it a third time, I would arrest him and clearly tell him a third time, why I arrested him and that when he comes back from jail, he needs to stop.
8. Why should we pick you over other applicants? I believe I should be chosen because I have had the experience of being an officer and have monitored closely in debriefs as to why they promote people. I have run debriefs before and they have gone well unless for the usual Taliban Allahu Akbar. I believe Captain is a rank that only the privileged will reach and it would be an honor to recieve such rank. Core suffers from time to time minges and Mass RDMers and I strive to change that view of Core and make it much better. I am on Saturday and Sunday very early (6pm EST) and work my ass off to improve my game and try to find enlisted that grind every day so I can see who is working and who is slacking.
Thank you for reading my Application.