Community Regular (8/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I am not fit for a command position
  2. +Support I agree with what Leaky said I believe jay is ready for the event team he just needs some intense training
  3. - Support You are not allowed to reply to your application and you are not allowed to edit the application either After you post it ... I strongly suggest you reread the requirements of being staff, especially the part that pertains to the things that you are not allowed to do after you post it Here is the link: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/5333-staff-application-format/
  4. Thank you for your service to the departments
  5. Thank you very much for your extraordinary service to the Hostage Rescue Team Department I want you to know even though I haven't been director that long I do want you to know that I greatly appreciate everything you've done for the department and all the hard work you've put into it and time you've poured into it there will never be a person that will match up to you I wish you the best on the road ahead make sure you come back and visit us some time
  6. Ridgeland

Nicc's SS 48 hrs

Thank you for your service
  7. +Support The grammar in your application is not the best but I do think you have potential within the event team i'm always willing to give somebody a chance
  8. +Support I think you would make a great Event team member I wish you the best
  9. +Support I think this would be a great idea it would stop a lot of meaningless arguments between players when it comes to regulations for jailing and other things like that
  10. -Support I agree with tactical defibrillators were removed to increase the RP but when EMS is not online that sort of RP tends to stop or slows down if defibrillators are brought back they should only be given to High Command jobs and should have strict restrictions for example if EMS is online high command would be restricted from using defibrillators whilst EMS is online but they may use them when they are not online
  11. +Support Does very well in staff helps outs with sits