Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. This looks like it belongs in Star Wars RP.
  2. Hello, I am serum. I did not expect to be writing this so soon. Let me put it bluntly. I am being forced to resign by SMT & SA. The reasons for my removal are the same reasons as everyone else's removal/resignation. Well I was trying to be open about what was going on and advocating for change that would have improved the state of the server, not just gensec as a whole, SMT have been trying to cover it up. This is their way of silencing me. For the people who are still active on the server and that don't agree with SA, SMT, make sure your voices are heard. Eventually they will have no choice but to correct their wrong doing. One example would be when I openly state the decline of the player base and new users joining the server, Zeeptin him self tried covering up that with the recruitment menu stating more people are getting trained when the numbers haven't actually changed.
  3. I did run it by the other FTO command and Baby arm
  4. What are you suggesting? - Move the security training room to one of the empty/unused rooms in the hallway with the other training rooms, across from the maintenance bunks. How would this change better the server? - It would help in making sure that the trainees don't roam around. It will also allow for the current room to be opened up more for aim practice. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Trainers will be relocated. Who would this change mostly benefit? - Trainers, Security. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2981059467 Note: If this gets approved the keycard level will need to be set to level 2. Also both the keycard readers in the picture open both the doors, same for the keycard readers not seen.
  5. o7, well I know we didn't talk all that much, I do know that you where a great command member. You knew how to lead a team even under the stresses brought upon you by the foundation. That is a difficult task to do yet you did it.
  6. Good luck Hex, see you in the next run. Hopefully the server hasn't died and on its way to recovery by then.
  7. What are you suggesting?: We revert back to a previous map until a conclusion with a better map that the community wants is reached. How would this change better the server and my reasoning: It will help save the server from death. Half of the branches on the server rely on d class; making d block miserable and killing d class activity is pretty bad. There are plentiful of people who dislike the new map along with plentiful reasons behind it. Here I will state some: Safe Class SCPs are, for some,/were stuck in their cells unable to roam freely around LCZ. As for trying to entice RP, through that out the window. There are constantly broken doors everywhere, and spawns are broken to the point of a 50/50 chance of spawning in stuck. They also started with a horrid keycard leveled door system, they tried fixing that, but that is only a bandage to the issue as a whole. D-Block is also very restrictive, for both sides. Another thing are the training rooms, not to mention that GenSec doesn't even really have one to speak of, and for the branches that do, they are half baked into the map. Complaints on the forums. Another big post I will mention here as it is related to the topic is Ein's post. In it he states that I would like to also bring into the what Jack II said in his post. I have to agree with him about that if this goes unfixed, GL-SCP-RP will die. These are only some of the complaints about this new map, which has been out a few weeks now, I would like that is long enough to decide that this new map is NOT going to work for the community. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain: We would have to wait longer for a new map, however I don't think this will be an issue saying with we where able to stay on site 50 for how long and the amount of complaints for this new map. Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone in the whole community and the potential future members to come.
  8. - Support, I do agree there needs to be a more disgusting between the different zones, but for a proper fix they would need to make a whole new map for everything to flow better/make more sense.
  9. +Support Yes please, let Former HCMD be recognized somewhere at least. Maybe even add some sub-branch HCMD aswell.
  10. + Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map and to properly correct this issue would mean a whole rework of the map, which based on past efforts that have already been made about this new map, this won't likely happen, much to the dismay of the community members.
  11. + Massive Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map
  12. + Support, though this would only be a band-aid to the plentiful flaws of the new map and to properly correct this issue would mean a whole rework of the map, which based on past efforts that have already been made about this new map, this won't likely happen, much to the dismay of the community members.
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO STAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I NEED YOU HERE WHEN I RETURN!!!!!! Sad to see you go one of my favorite HCMD/SA.
  14. Hi, Lafleur, it has been a while. Interesting to see that you are now joining the past being alive club of retired CMD hall.