• Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Ajjjj

Weing ban request

+ support minging for DAYSS
  2. Ajjjj

Zage's LT APP

- support I don't see you on at all I don't see you training cadets at all
  3. +support I always see him on good application I don't see anyone else training cadets but birdnest I think you should join pd low command deserve it very mature been a SM for over a YEAR wow!
  4. What is your in-game name?: Aj/ Ajjj What is your steam name?: AJ What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:87090157 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I was staff on PRP sever before. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)January 1 2017 What date did you make your forums account? January 8 2017 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User How many warns do you have on the server? 2 Have you donated? no What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Let's start off by introducing myself, My name is Aj, you might of seen me a while back before valk left, I was a staff moderator on PRP and I was well known. I think I deserve to be a staff member on this community because I am active a lot and I am well known around the community. I am on the server almost everyday playing on pd. If I get the opportunity to be a staff member on this wonderful community I will dedicate all my time playing on PRP to being a staff member. I love to help out players around the community, If any member or new member needs any help with in-game, teamspeak or website help I will help them to the best of my ability, I will also help out other staff members if they need it. Thank you for reading my staff application and thanks for considering me for staff. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? if they started cursing at me, i would tell them to calm down and if they keep cursing at me i would mute them, explain to them what happened, and what they did and the what consequence would be, after that i would unmute them and hopefully they had enough time to cool down and relax. Once they have cooled down I will look at the plogs and evidence that he was mass RDMing. I will tell them that I will warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Dis. (!warn (player) Mass RDM | Staff Dis). After that I would get a higher staff member then me to minge the player for the appropriate amount of time.
  5. Steam Name: AJ Ingame Name: Aj SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87090157 Have you donated to the server? no Staff Restriction Length: permanent Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valk Reason for Staff Restriction: rude to staff member Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I'm sorry for what I said any my actions, I would like to truly apologize the the staff member I was rude to and to anyone else that heard me that day. I was very upset then because the police raided my base for no reason so I called staff, I was brought into a sit and I was very worked up I said something rude and I regret it to this day. I honestly don't think I deserved a permanent staff restriction but I guess that is what the staff member felt comfortable giving to me, it happens to the best of us, I would just like a second chance. I was also a staff member before and I would like to think I did a pretty good job, and I would like to do a even better job if I become staff again, I believed I have learned my lesson. (This was almost a year ago) so apparently i was banned cause i was in a group called "the order" but i have no clue what that is or was, i was not apart of whatever "the order" is.(just to clarify)
  6. +support active in game active is ts good amount of post good luck
  7. Yea I have a false warn from him as well he was a mod on here around a year ago and he was just bad
  8. + support good app exprienced
  9. Ajjjj

Aj staff ban

no I’m not banned from the game but I’m banned ( i think) from staff