Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. +support +very level headed +dedicated to DT and his REDACTED +natural born leader +trustworthy +good friend +experienced as a DT
  2. +support +insert dt noises +/- more detail and it would be perfect. +very mature and level headed.
  3. -support sorry bro but the lack of detail or effort really emotes how much you care for this position.
  4. bit early for april fools.
  5. +support +made me cry with this sentence so beautiful and elegant +really in depth backstory.
  6. +support +Experience +Very active I'll beat him into action -CMO
  7. +Support +Goodleader +very mature +can handle leadership
  8. +support +not a minge +knows the rules like the back of his hand +very qualified guy +exceptional leader in combat and on ship.
  9. +support Always being mature Protecting People outstandingly Risks his life for Higher Ranks
  10. bruh its crazy, how a community so big that it has merch, crazy bro! have a good day everyone
  11. In-game name: IC LCPL Williams 1733 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50454232 Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: LCPL Have you donated to the server?: yes Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no How much time do you have on the server?: around 2 weeks How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know some information about the lore, i pretty much know the basics of the empire. I've watched some videos explaining the Expanded Universe and other little lore information. Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I've participated in quite a few events; and seem quite enjoyable to play and always wanted to host and create a story so that other players could enjoy playing in the events like I do. The community surrounding the whole event is quite phenomenal, with CMDR's commanding their troops to the generals giving orders; this really gives the RP experience the joy it brings to myself. I have a few ideas in my brain to provide the players with. Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've never been warned or banned on any GL servers. I want to further my experience and commitment in this wholesome community to extend my reach to help or provide funny RP experiences; at this moment I have enjoyed making everyone's day with my sarcastic, monotone voice which really brings out the humour in the context. I became friends or acquainted with the other GM's, as i would like to further my career in this community. Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes, well familiar. Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have little-well experienced with being a Gamemaster, i have done 3 events and have been voted the most improved and best gamemaster in the month of August. Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship: An important rebel has been captured by the empire and has been placed in a cell; guarded by shock and high command. Another ship has been spotted landing on the ship. The "admirals" of another ship have boarded, but these "admirals" seem too familiar/fishy. The "Admirals" search around the bunks to provide inspection, while secretly trying to help the rebel who has been captured, escape. All three of the rebels have been caught, debrief will be called and plan their execution. Off-Ship: A colony has been revolting due to the strictness of the empire, while the empire arrives it was a diversion for the rebels to counter attack the empire and stage an ambush. While the Rebel's have limited amount of men they fall and the rebels will provide information about the recent attacks on the empire. Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes, !give [name] [object you desire] Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes, !model [name] [the model they/you desire] Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes.
  12. Hi, My name is Freaky, i’ve recently found out that gaminglight has a forums so i decided to sign up. Some of you might know me by another name ‘John Williams’. i had joined gaminglight when i was a young boy (2013-2014) but now i have realised that there was this server from gaminglight called ‘School RP’ it was quite fun, so i donated and got mod for a month. that server was fun but has soon turned unbearable. i have reasoned my love for this stable community and to pick it up again and play the servers. It would be fun to play with other gamers. I’m sure not many people will recognise me but i’m sure the 1% of you will.