Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. -Support -Josh is a toxic community member -The fact that your staff and are posting this for him is sick -You making this is going to put you on a watch list and shows that you shouldn't be trusted
  2. What do you want to see? - The SCP-RP event team tags white extra edges removed Why should we add it? - Because it would look better on dark mode and when you've selected the person's name that has the tag. What are the advantages of having this? - One less suggestion and a better-looking tag. Also, a smaller file size on the team speak by kb(s) of white space being removed. Who is it mainly for? - The SCP-RP Event team / entire team speaks eyes Links to any content - (Not a link but an example what I'm talking about you can see that I have the persons name selected and you can see the extra white edges.)(PS: sorry carpenter you were the only person in TS that I could find) Additional information - This has effected my eyes and view on the tag. It was hard for me to sleep one night because of that bothering me to the point where I am making this forum post. Other than that, nope.
  3. Not going to lie, I cried a little bit.
  4. Hello everyone. If you can not tell, I am not longer a Head Admin. Now I know you're excited but just take my advice. Don't put yourself in a position where you're screwed. Just be yourself. Keep your opinions to yourself. Not being SMT anymore make an apart of me just feel lost and gone. I have contributed so much of my time here and it could just be gone in seconds. It feels like a have lost my family here. Being removed will definitely have an impact of me being here and will sadly hurt the relationships I had on the SMT team and others at Gaminglight. I have been on the staff team for over a year and a half. I want to come back so much but I know I sadly can't. Every day I would wake up and think to myself about what I would do on Gaminglight today. For crying out loud I bought a Gaminglight towel a year ago I have to use. But really just don't talk crap or do anything wrong and you'll be fine. If I can do it, then you definitely can do it 1000 times better then me. Now I know this is just a post and nobody really cares, but I do, that's why I am making it. This has been an amazing experience and this community has dramatically affected my life. It has put a major impact on my life to the point where I don't even know what to do right now. I spend most of my time here. Now someone more deserving of Head Admin will take my position. I have been certain ranks for over 5 months and others for almost a year. But what pushed me to keep on trying is to show everyone I could do it. Sure enough, I did do it! I hope that this is a learning experience for everyone not to show your opinions to even people you trust. All of the things I said I have nothing personally against the people I was talking about. It was just their work ethic that I didn't agree with to much and just their desitions. Also, I am not that type of loser to go rouge just because I got removed. So if you have any questions about if your staff restricted or any new updates, go away because there is no way I'm telling you unless I get paid over $1,000,000 in my PayPal. Now here are some special mentions. At the end of the day, Rhenic won and got what he wanted. (Sorry if I forgot to mention you) Zeeptin - You're a very successful guy, growing your community this big in 5 years. Whether or not you consider yourself it, you are famous. You are always looking for ways to optimize your servers and find things that attract them to your community. I respect your decision to remove me. I hope you don't look at me differently. You might be frustrated by all of the Blacklisted people coming on to your community, but don't be. That should say something. They love it so much they can't stop coming back! I am sorry for causing you all this trouble and saying those things I should have never said. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be SMT in your community. I am sorry for letting you down. Snar - You are very chill. You literally laugh at almost anything. You really work hard and dedicate a lot of effort into your server. I have known you for a long time. I hope that my recent actions haven't changed our relationship. Thank you for welcoming me to the Himalayas. I am sorry for letting you down. Fame - You are one of the best friends a person could have. I remember when we were just admins together. You have been there a while. We have had so many good times together and I hope to continue our friendship. Myan - You are a great SWAT Commander and a great Head Admin. You work hard in your department and make sure everything is run by you before something happens. I hope to talk to you soon! Matthew - Don't listen to everyone calling you power hungry and a try hard. You just work hard and strive to make a difference in the community that those people couldn't make. You will get far and be successful. Don't be Spection. Felix - Keep on working hard. Don't complain. Don't be Spection. Gamikzone - It was nice joking around with you and talking to you. Jeff Jr - You also should keep working hard and you'll be successful. Friendly Steve - Hey dude, I didn't really get to meet you but I'm sure you're a great guy. Keep on doing what you're already doing. Willy- You just kinda came out of nowhere when you transferred and I didn't get to really meet you but I'm sure you're doing great. Keep up the good work in SRT. Billy - You're a very dumb funny guy that finds the most random jokes and memes. When I talk to you, it feels like I'm talking to a fresh cut blade of grass. I loved playing with you and talking to you. Hope to see you around! Logan - Although you're going through a lot on Gaminglight and the staff team. Your still a great guy that just wants to help out on the community. You do the wrong things that the wrong times and just get bad luck like me. Don't be Spection. I hope to see you become someone everyone in the community will look up to because you have the right agenda. You might not know what is keeping you here or what to do, but that is okay. Keep on trying and don't give up. Mikey - You're a funny guy. Alpha - Your a great guy also trying to do the right thing. You will become someone everyone will look up to. People might be disrespectful to you because of your voice or age, but that will change. You've had the right attitude every since you were a T-mod. Don't be Spection and become someone better. Don't say you look up to me because that's the wrong thing to do. I know I have inspired you but I don't want to anymore. Just be yourself and you will be fine. If I forgot your name, I'm sorry. I made this really quick and should have probably put more time and effort into this. At the end of the day. It's just another person is gone and someone will replace him. People that apply for staff are the people that want to abuse their powers or want to be a role model. Its up to you to pick which one you want to be. If I was given a second opportunity I would change a lot of things I did. Being removed at the beginning of the summer sucks but hey It's my fault and I don't want it to happen to anyone else.
  5. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
  6. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
  7. Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.
  8. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
  9. Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.
  10. Your In-game: Spection King Your SteamID: Where do I find that? The admin's name in-game: Snar The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Snar What warning did you receive: RDM Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): @Snarlax is enough evidence Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't kill 1 person I killed 2. Any extra information: Snar was in a good mood and I also ran from the sit and LTAPED
  11. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
  12. Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.
  13. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
  14. Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.