• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Joe1

Joe1

Leaving the server. Thanks for the good times
  2. 1.What is your current IGN? (In Game Name) : High Admiral Joe 2. What Rank are you applying for? Grand Admiral Thrawn 3. Why do you want to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn? I want this position to improve the quality of Roleplay and the players’ experience on the server. I want to see more passiveRP in every battalion which can be fun and entertaining for everyone. Naval is based on passiveRP and some combat scenarios which I want to bring to the rest of the server. Using everything I learned during my time in Naval, I can use that experience to help other battalions implement more passiveRP during times where events are not happening and create a more oriented roleplay environment. This role is a demanding position that I want to be because I can handle the responsibilities and tasks given to me. I can bring my skills and qualities to this position that will benefit the player experience. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1,512 hours, 9 weeks on Server Tab Menu 5. What do you think is the main purpose of Grand Admiral Thrawn? The role of Thrawn is to be a leader among the high command team as well as a role model for the server. He oversees all RP operations and manages the high command team. He relays assignments to the high command team and ensures they are actively working on improving and assisting the command of each battalion. Another responsibility that Thrawn has is communicating with members of the high command team and working together to better the experience of each individual on the server. 6. Why should we trust you to be Imperial Senior High Command? : Naval Command: This position can be trusted with me because of my dedication, accomplishments, and experience. I have been with the server for more than a year and have received the rank of high admiral over great competitors. I have learned and improved myself during the time I spent on this server and continue to do the best I can to make other player’s experience worthwhile. First, with my experience in Naval command as Admiral, Admiral Garrick Versio, and Agent Kallus. I have became more knowledgeable and better at decision making. These roles allowed me to expand my influence over IF and DT which gave me experience in teamwork and gaining new perspectives. Along with the battalion command and I, we were able to make positive changes to each battalion. One change was reworking documents and receiving feedback from people and implement those feedback to the battalion which worked. The role of naval command has many tough responsibilities such as overseeing the naval low command team, ensuring the rules and regulations are being enforced, and creating more and better passiveRP. Being a member of naval command is a difficult task that comes with pressure and at times overwhelming and I managed to do it with some struggles. This shows that I can still improve myself to become better and use my experience to help others in command positions to become a better leader. High Command: Secondly, I accomplished my goal of reaching the hc team as a fleet admiral and high admiral. My roles for both ranks are to manage all naval battalions, battalion relations and create leaders in each battalion. The HC role has been overwhelming at first but with the help of others I was able to fulfill the expectations of my rank and upgrade players’ experience on the server. I learned more about communication, cooperation, and compromise that is needed to make any change happen. I am capable of handling the responsibilities of high admiral and can manage multiple assignments at once which would help me prepare for the role of GAT. Command in GL MilitaryRP: Thirdly, I reached the rank of commander in the GL MilitaryRP server which shows that I am trusted and meet the expectations and standards of a command member. The role of commander in this server was to manage your battalion including subbranches, documents, and representing your battalion. I learned about leadership and management from this rank and helped me be the person I am today. 7. How often can you be Online? : 2 to 4 hours a day 8. If you was to get Grand Admiral Thrawn, what would be 3 changes you will make and why? (In detail please) Change 1: Making Havoc and SF under the name “Engineering Corps”. Both of these battalions would be considered engineers but still be separate battalions. SF and havoc will take the role of engineers on ship. On the ground, SF would be providing transport and air support. While havoc would be combat engineers and provide support for other battalions. The command of each battalion would work alongside each other to improve each other’s battalion. Both command teams would come together and discuss both battalions and work on improving it. The command team would have influence over each battalion. This is somewhat similar to IC, IQ, and Nova where there are more than 3 command members managing a battalion. Instead, the engineering corps would be managed by a joint command of havoc and SF. Havoc has been struggling for some time and making this change would give Havoc more command members to manage the battalion as well as create more passiveRP for each battalion. This would make SF and Havoc an engineering battalion as a whole. Change 2: Implementing a command training session monthly. This would consist of the hc team and the vcmdr+ of each other to come together and demonstrate their skills to the hc team. This could be leading missions, decision making, and improving themselves with the help of hc. This would be used by the hc team to evaluate the vcmdr+ and determine who needs improvement, who is fit for a higher position, and who needs to be changed out. Also, this gives vcmdr a chance to interact with other battalions and strengthen their relations which would help during events and sims/trainings with other battalions. Change 3: As the current overseer of DT, there has been activity issues and some lack of enjoyment in the battalion. DT command has been working on big changes to improve the battalion and convincing more players to join but it’s a long way ahead. As the overseer, I have authority to a certain extent but ultimately, it is their battalion. As GAT, there would be more influence over these changes and ways I can help make their changes happen. I would discuss with the DT command into getting improved and updated DT jobs which would appeal players to join. As well as appeal to the current members of DT to go on the server and rp as DT. 9. Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What for?) : None. A total of 2 warnings that are not active.
  3. Accepted Speak to Admiral Seaman for your training.
  4. Accepted Please speak to Tenn Graneet for your training.
  5. Denied Please wait 1 week before reapplying and recieve permission from a Admiral+ again.
  6. Accepted Speak to Tenn Graneet for your training
  7. Accepted Speak to The Chief Medical Overseer to be trained.
  8. Accepted Speak to me for your training.
  9. Accepted Speak to the Chief Medical Overseer to be trained.
  10. Denied Player is no longer in Naval.
  11. Accepted Contact Me for your Medical Officer training.
  12. Accepted Contact the Security Director for your Security Officer training.
  13. Accepted Contact Me for your Medical Officer training.
  14. Time for me to go. uh It was fun playing with everyone.
  15. + Support - Good addition to Naval - More lore characters would give players something to reach for - Balanced loadout and HP