Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I did not call you petty. However, everyone else needs to stop calling Pooders petty. Pooders only did what he though was right and that doesn't make him petty.
  2. I did see something wrong when people were not able to kill him and I had scaled him down to far. In the logs you will see me scaling him back up since what I initially did was to small. I am not well known for my events but I can tell you that I do think it was harder for people to kill which made it more irritating. I understand the frustration and some people do get carried away with power given to them, that is why I commented that lucifer might have gotten carried away. This could be considered a poor/bad event and I do apologize for it. Yes I should have announced it but from my experience its better to let roll play take effect but in this case it did not work out as planned.
  3. This was a sort of special mini event. I secretly injected him with a sort of drug that made him crazy and small, which in turn made him started to act out (RP). This was all part of a secret mini event. Yes people complained he was too small to kill so I scaled him back up so he was easier to kill. Those logs are also logged. I believe this was the time we were by the blackjack area and gambling. If that was not it then I am not sure what the above report is referring to.
  4. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  5. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  6. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  7. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  8. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  9. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  10. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  11. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  12. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  13. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  14. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.
  15. Accepted. Training will be held on Sunday the 13th at 5PM CST time zone. Please come to the Teamspeak training room.