Veteran (12/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Week One Done
  • One Year In
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. We need to play baro sometime

2. This will probably be the saddest reply I will ever have to write, but you will forever live on for the reminder of however long scprp will live on for and truly nobody will ever be able to replace you. I just hope you know how much u mean to people and how much u still do and i really wish things didnt have to end the way that they did. I really hope that you have a amazing rest of your life and only think back at the happy times you had here.

Love Soul ❀️ 

PS. I am still waiting to play that league matchΒ 

3. You will be missed.Β 

o7

4. sad to see you go rang, you were a great manager and i bet alot of people appreciate your service within the SMT team.

5. Completed! Please allow a restart of the server before you see your Custom Deathcard in the Shop. You will need to open the shop, and scroll down to the "Custom" section, where you can purchase and equip your custom card for $0 in game. Server restarts happen every morning at 6 AM EST!
  6. This link errors for me, can you reupload the image please?
  7. Rangiatea

Ban appeal

Gotta give the man credit tho, still sticking with his story and even saying the automated system lies AND the logging system LOL
  8. Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.
  9. DENIED. After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons.
  10. If thats how you want to be in your staff apps please dont reapply.
  11. Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.