Bandito_Dorito

• Last visited

About Bandito_Dorito

• Birthday 08/11/2006

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Bandito_Dorito's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Noted. (I also got zealot and apex unit but shush.)
  2. Juggs will finally be brought to their former glory.
  3. This looks better than my application
  4. Upvote from me, has good potiential with his dedication and activity, just needs to be brought on the proper path by a good CMD member (NOT SULFUR).
  5. Name (As it appears on roster): Bandito Rank: SGT Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: I want to help expand the Nu-7 Branch, as well as give more incentives for current members to be more active. I believe that Nu-7 has great potential, and I want to harness it and help grow the branch, as well as improve upon any of it's shortcomings. I also just genuinely enjoy the Nu-7 experience, and want to spread it to others who may not be aware of it. Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: I have experience in GENSEC Command with paperwork, leadership, and providing incentives and pings for activity. This past experiences allows me to assist with any messy paperwork or helping current lower level members with questions, as well as lead previously mentioned members effectively. I also do my best with making high quality and thought out pings and provide ample incentives for people to log on, which I will carry over to Nu-7 pings as well.
  6. Name: Bandito Rank: Private Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): 76561198320062875 Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Bandito_Dorito#2951 Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Negative