Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Reacting Well
  • One Month Later
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Yeah server isnt fun and I don't feel like forcing myself to play, so Imma dip! If Im in a non-GL discord with you I will still be around to hang Pills - Very cool Cecil - Very cool Clyde - Very cool, get better at pvp Diamondback - Same to you Dick grayson - very cool If I forgot u, oh well
  2. Thanks for your service Jeff, GL with that degree homie
  3. Gets put in the pack by me constantly, but he's still a great guy and a worthy RRH +1 -RRH GUARDIAN VICTOR 42
  4. Thank you for all you've done Cyclone, good luck with University!
  5. ACCEPTED! Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you If you need any help DM me on Discord Venomizer#1397, Good Luck!!
  6. + support, fun guy and will contribute alot on event team
  7. Quite awesome, thanks bop!
  8. + Support Incredible update, cant wait to see Sawbones in action
  9. Exactly what Shadow said, Ammonium is a pleasure to be around no matter the job.
  10. + Support Needs to be easier to access, plus it prevents people from dying to it when they are in a rush
  11. In Game Name: Vivaldi Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26580780 Discord ID: Venomizer#1397 Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian Current RP Ranks Held: CI MSGT Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Sierra 11 If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would love to join RRH dude to them being one of the more friendly people to both encounter and fight against as CI on the server, and I would live to be able to promote that atmosphere and be able to have my attitude also encourage other people to apply for the program. I am also interested in furthering my RP on the server as RRH, as I believe it would really help me refine my RP since it has been rusty for a long time. Why should we accept you: I have had alot of experience in the role that RRH takes, as well as more PvP experience in various games than I'd like to proudly admit. I'd like to think I bring a steady head and hand to the program and an ability to think outside of the box and take obtuse approaches to problems in order to better solve them. My goal would be to put the RRH program in a more than positive light, and give favorable opinions to everyone I interact with, and fight against, no matter their branch or stance against the foundation. I am also very active, as I am on whenever I can be outside of work, and I would be sure to represent the program at every available chance I get.
  12. + Support Shot both him and another D5 on the street while we were going to gate A to raid, they were both posted up aiming down the road like they were expecting us. I instantly killed Bomb with a headshot like you see in the logs and he calls it out.
  13. + Support Combat currently feels far too RNG in most situations, even if you get the drop on someone you might just die anyway due to it being 80+ players on and the hitreg+lag making all your shots register as limbs, effectively nuking your damage to joke levels. This also hurts shotguns disproportionately, as aiming even slightly towards shoulder level combined with previous factors and the gun being a spread of many low damage pellets makes CQC king guns do squirt gun damage, and its frankly embarrassing to see on the deathcard sometimes. Even if .6-.7 is too high, try .5 and go from there just to see how it feels.