ImTrash

• Last visited

1 Follower

About ImTrash

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ImTrash's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. thank you for the senior delta whitelist yo
  2. Name (As it appears on roster): miguel Rank: sgt?? Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: Over a long amount of time, and a lot of conversations with a lot of people, I have noticed that Nu-7 is in severe need of command, and help. I am stepping up to the plate to assist with the branch in every way I can, and also to make connections with foundation jobs. Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: Being a 5 time branch command member, two of which being MTF branches (e11 1st lieutenant, D5 captain, CI LTCOL, RND AIN, former CI 1lt), I believe I am prepared to join the Nu-7 command team. While I am not 100% serious about the branch most of the time, I will definitely be if and when I am recruited into command. I can help boost activity by incentivizing activity with PTs, rewards and otherwise, and keep the Nu-7 experience fresh and fun for all members. I plan on working with other command and using their support to make this happen.
  3. +support just a kanye west song
  4. +support this dude literally does this every single time CI tries to do this, and even goes as far as to spawn in weapons on noncombatant jobs to fight CI
  5. +support less traffic, but people will probably still sit in these spots.
  6. -support usually im a little loose with things people say and i don't care half the time, but i read just a small part of what you said and that made me sick to my stomach. you are the real life griffith on the the internet.....