Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. -Support -Only been commander for 20 days I feel at this time there may be better people to apply at this moment
  2. I CANT THINK OF A PERSON MORE FIT FOR THIS POSITION GOOD LUCK MAN!
  3. Would be useful for any Battalion trying to get activity up!
  4. I hope you the best of luck in getting vice commander!
  5. +Support Blackout has been a very active and welcoming member to the community ever since I've known them I hope you get this chance as I think you will make the battalion thrive and have shown your dedication through and through
  6. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Nova BHSL COL Boar NT04 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Nova 3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I am the current BHSL and feel that my willingness to take the command role when they are inactive or on LOA/ROA helps and my readiness to ensure nova runs at a smooth pace, I make sure officers NCOs, and enlisted know what to do without the help of Nova command and if they do need help I have them come to either me or someone high up on the command chain. I have been in Nova for about 2 months now and believe I have shown my capability and readiness to take over as Nova Vice Commander. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 401 hours and 23 minutes 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To lead and help lower ranks of Nova perform their job and understand what they do. Assisting command as well as looking over documents as well as maintaining roster updates 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I would like a more active Nova command team and more active Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted. I'm spending more time on the server and given a chance to join as a Nova Vice Commander, I feel like I would be better able to help out Enlisted, NCO, and Officers with what they should be doing if they don’t know who to protect and what their priorities are, I have as well started making sure that BHS begin to learn their Protocols and using the protocols more often as to have a better understanding to what it is the protocols do as well as using the protocols while just in the game when I have BHS members on and we are on a mission or on an event that would require us to use them, I'd like just to make sure that Nova can always be doing something at all times when they aren't actively guarding and being able to do roster updates when I see them Nova has been a home to me ever since I joined the server it would be a great privilege to join as its Vice Commander I just hope to see the battalion strive again like it was when I first joined. Nova has had a lot of good people come and go due to the command and I hope to be able to have more people joining and staying active on the job due to me being friendly I am not afraid to give out punishments where they are needed. I have done a whole lot of good for this battalion and feel that if I am chosen for this position you will not regret. 7. How often can you be Online? : Almost every day after 2:30 EST and earlier on Monday's and Wednesdays 8. Do you have any warnings? (What for?) : No warnings