Milady

• Last visited

About Milady

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Milady's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • First Post
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. Hey guys, leaving the server; it's been awesome, but with recent...developments..I don't feel safe nor secure about my position. If a long-time HCOM member gets booted because of a critique then what happens to a mere Major when they sneeze wrong? I love this community so much that I've ignored the rumors--the stories ex-members of the server have woven together as they could be merely exaggerated. From that certain YT vid to whispers of past members I ignored it all; until now. I left over 10 months ago due to time issues IRL. No more, no less. This time? To be honest, things seem to be degrading horrendously. These days more and more stories are being pushed out that have the same distinct end game; that the Owner just doesn't care about us. Whilst they splurge their cash from all of us contributing to the server we give up so much of our time to be on the damn server to keep it alive. As a past GM tick 9, I never felt appreciated for my efforts to try to keep the server active. I know most of them were "meh" and some were worse than others, but despite our decent number at the time; *only 3 of us even bothered to do something* so I tried to churn out as much activity as I could. My reward? "Ranking up" every once in a while. Whilst it may sound good, it doesn't do anything it's just some fluff to make it seem that you are important. The Owner's priorities? No joke, every meeting I attended as GM ended in the same way: The Owner wanted to work on their new and horribly DEAD GTA server despite all of us giving our best, despite us *spending our crucial time for free to keep the server alive they couldn't care less if their long-time contributing server goes under. I love the community, but I despise the lack of respect the owner is apparently incapable of giving out. If they don't respect us, then why should I bother? Goodbye guys, I wish you all the best - MC AUT MAJ Rose 2453
  2. -Support "Diablo is a great Officer in the Medical Corps--no doubt about it. However there are a few things that stick out to me a great deal which hinder my ability to determine to +Support on this application. On the plus side; his activity is good, can be reliable to look after fellow Medical personnel & is very supportive to fellow officers if the need arises to aid them...on the negative side of things, he can be a little bit stubborn in regards to his general knowledge of things both RP wise or otherwise to the point where he can be a little too forceful in getting you to "admit you are wrong" about something. Another aspect is actually technically linked to his activity; he can be quite active, yes, however there can be times where he just sits in the Medbay couches or bunks AFK for hours on end and being unresponsive in TS which sometimes continues through Events and beyond. Adding to that, he has commitments to make with other servers; which is fine, of course, but it seems to heavily impact his activity and causes him to go AFK like this quite a bit. Recently, an Event went down and I was the only active Medical (using my CC as it has more HP & force heal) to run around to heal peeps about the ship and he was on the job but AFK the whole time due to his prior commitments to another server. (again, no judgement about the other commitments, but just wanted to point out that this may be a crucial detail that may affect his activity as a Vice Commander) I apologize to Diablo if this critique seems a bit harsh, that is not my intention whatsoever. I'm just giving my own take with this application, I wish you luck with this app however I'm unable to +Support due to some of these current issues that may hinder your abilities if you were Vice Commander. Apologies again & will continue wishing you the best <3"
  3. +Support "Ganrik shows what the 69th Medical Corps prides itself in: Personality, commitment, creativity & the perseverance to saving troops no matter the cost...also, he is one of the most sane (ish) Medical I've ever had the pleasure working with. If given the opportunity, he will take to it better than fish in water. Got my support."
  4. Been working on a System for us GM's to better improve Naval's RP by FINALLY giving ships HP! Please let me know what you think: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NJuuwr4TBRQUJlHyB6bQtPMoIyaC8KiAVDWlj74OzWo/edit?usp=sharing If there's any suggestions to better improve this, let me know!
  5. 1. What's you're in-game name and rank?: MC AUT SFC Rose 2453/MDX 245 2. What's your Timezone?: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Timezone) 3. What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:173691913 4. How long have you been in Medical?: 07/09/2022 - 09/14/2022 (Left as MAJ), 03/08/2023 - 03/28/2023 (Temp. Left as SFC to focus on GM), 04/19/2023 - Present (Currently SFC) 5. Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: MC RSM COL Blue 9192 & MC Commander Harry 8900 6. Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words): Besides my previous experience as the regiment's Major, I believe I could help the Battalion a great deal more; as I would be able to have more of a position to ensure the troops--whether lower or the same rank, are properly challenged and outfitted with the confidence to stride into the battlefield to help others, knowing how to appropriately wear the Medical Corps colors in pride. I've always upheld the core beliefs & rules of the regiment; from ensuring the troops recall the battle stations to go to during an on ship battle to doing a Private Debrief if no Officer+ would be available for it. In the past as NCO+ I have consistently gone above and beyond with tryouts to increase our Regiment with more new faces to grow our amazing little corner of the ImperialRP server, because while it can have some quiet moments, it's a a lot of fun with an awesome group of people a part of that. 7. Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words): I am a hard worker to the bone. I always spend 5-9 hours on the server daily, lurking about and popping on to Medical to help out; whether it's for tryouts, fill in when there's no other Medical online at the time or simply make sure noone sneaks to the back of Medbay without permission. At the time writing this, I am GMIX and have my own responsibilities that come along with it, however anytime Medical would need my immediate attention even if it's something as small as a Training SIM I would always see if I could get someone else to take over the GM side of things until Medical no longer needed me at the time. I also ensure that any new PVT's in the Battalion are fully aware of what to do and how to do it, with both Medical equipment along with checkups/surgeries if need be. 8. What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I tend to try to add an element of fun, along with work. Despite not having it as a quota, I have already logged a couple of 2 Training exercises I've created: The Defib Training & the Armorkit Training (still ironing out the details) that, while gives more practice reviving/armoring other soldiers, can be used to help make the training more fun to do when needing to prepare for the next time they may face combat. I'd like to implement more physically challenging training tactics to keep our troops on their toes to keep themselves, their fellow Medical & other troops safe from harm. Along with more ideas on how to approach various research methods, whether within the Imperial Researcher Sub Regiment or just from the basic Medical Corps standpoint. Much like how I do with the GM Team, I would be ensuring the other members of my team both lower and the same rank as me are following the correct procedures when it comes to specific circumstances within the regiment, whilst also cementing the Medical Corps rules & regulations. 9. Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words): Truthfully, there is no surefire way to be sure when it comes to this question. However, all I can say is that the main thing I hold over the other applicants is my ability to re-adjust if there is any feedback to be read, take accountability if something goes wrong along with ensuring that any party involved will remain anonymous & safe no matter what the outcome of the consequence of the event may be along with my dedication to be as active as much as I physically can; in Forums, Discord, TS & In-Game. Even if it will compromise sleep, which I have mentioned more than enough times thanks to my determination to be up at 4AM for me--when the server is especially active in EST. I'm always open to chat to as much as I can if need be. 10. Do you have any warns? If so what for?: N/A
  6. Support Status Unavailable "Again, highly appreciate the enthusiasm and the do-over from the original application, however instead of adjusting the pre-existing one to save yourself the trouble--you added a whole new one. Which, is an easy mistake to be fair, so dont blame ya there. Please update the old one with this one to make things easier. The other main deal that I'm still raising an eyebrow about is the: Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master? Question. It's not a philosophy; it's a simple question: have you proven your trustworthiness to the community in anyway? Whether it is activity on the server, actions as TMod, aiding fellow troops in battle, the amount of responsibility you use appropriately as NCO/Officer/VCMDR/CMDR...something like that. The way you seem to be unable to answer this twice is a bit worrying to be honest. This application is better, yes, but I'm unable to -support or +support on this one."
  7. -Support "Ngl, you show promise via the examples of the On Ship/Off Ship along with the enthusiasm of becoming...OnE oF Us...however, the way you approached the questions: "How well do you know the LORE?/Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?/Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?" Seem a bit "off" in my opinion. I can tell that the heart's in the right place for these answers, but you need to give a bit more explanation. Like, besides the experience (not that it's a bad reason of course) what brought you into the idea of actually applying in the first place? What was the final nail in the coffin that made you turn around and go "eh, why not?" and take a leap to make an application? With your reason of "I follow rules all the time when it comes to important roles like for an example:Administration." seems a bit too vague and makes it harder to determine whether you are genuine or just trying to "speedrun" the application for the admin job (no offense, of course, we just gotta be careful when it comes to peeps like that on here). We use this template to better know the individual's mindset & intentions when it comes to the GM Team, as well as better determine who could help make the server more active and diverse with storytelling whether serious or for fun. I was torn on whether to do a -Support or +Support because I could tell you wanted to join, but we need to know you better in order to properly accept you into our fold. Another important thing is that we also require you to be quite active in both TS & Forums aswell as being well-known in the community. Timezones go brrr, so you were probably more active when I'm offline in the GL server, but this is your first forum post even though you have been around the block for a while, which strikes me as odd. With these reasons, I just can't support this application. But, the door is still open later down the track <3"
  8. +Support "Shows enthusiasm and creativity with the answers they have given on this application. Along with decent knowledge of the commands and a clean record. Would be able to show them the ropes of being a GameMaster without trouble, if they struggle, we can work as a team to help them out if need be."
  9. +Support "I honestly don't have much opinion on either parties, in fact, I tend to avoid this type of conflict as I'm very bad and anxious about it--however, I'm being vocal here because of one main thing that sticks out to me; Mork shouldn't have dictated what the end conclusion of a sit that he himself didnt officially make, as he is the affected party and it will affect the outcome of the conflict. If someone in the GM Team messed up an Event I made I wouldn't solely dictate to remove then pop them in the DNT list because I'm biased and my judgement would be clouded. Doing this makes you question: "Wait, if they have done this once, had they done it before?" which will raise a few eyebrows in your direction and will raise doubts in your abilities in the field you are representing. Basically: you always need a third party for this kinda thing..."
  10. +Support "Got the experience; takes accountability for own mistakes/goof-ups; massively improved his approach since the interview and has shown his commitment to help out on the server with his ranking within ISB as Vice Commander aswell as within RP consistently. May take some time to help him re-adjust and help improve his more creative-side for his events/sims, but, he will have a team with him to work things out." ".....Though, you forgot to add a voting poll for the application. -20 POINTS FROM SPACE-GRIFFINDOR!"
  11. +Support "Has been quite active online as well as been showing potential for possibly doing pretty great and unique events if given the opportunity. The fact that he has been quite responsible with his powers as Vice Commander of the Tank Troopers, shows he can be quite committed to the task at hand and may be more likely to offer in helping fellow GM's with their own Events if they need it."
  12. In-game name: Rose (Dr. Rose Thorne on CC/MC PVT Rose 2453 on Army) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173691913 Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Medical Corps Private (Army), Darth (Donator Rank) Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I try to support the server when I can for both the awesome stuff in-game as well as simply supporting it due to the awesome community Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None that I'm aware of How much time do you have on the server?: From 07/08/2022 - 09/14/2022, recently from the 03/05/2023 onwards. I left the server for 7 months due to situations IRL that consumed the majority of my time and I couldn't apply for an indefinite reserves in Medical How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the general Lore from the films excluding the spin offs, and a minor bit of knowledge of the Clone Wars cartoon Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help with SIMS, Tryouts and making up fun Events to help get the server more active both as Actors in Events as well as simply participating as their own regiments. From Events fun and simple as a Rebel ship bombardment to a more side story mission type of narrative Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Besides my experience with GM, I am willing to admit my faults and take accountability for my actions if need be, I like to help when I can with my fellow GM's whether they aren't sure on what to do or if they simply need backup to keep the energy going with their Events Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: It's been a while, however, I do have the essential knowledge of the ULX commands Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I reached to a GMV on this server. However, I was removed due to me making a couple of minor but inappropriate mistakes as a GM that I shouldn't have done anyway. For the full context: I was informed by one of the Senior GM's at the time that a few of my actions of goofing around as GM was deemed punishable by removal from one of the Head Admins who complained to the collective SGM's, and they decided to remove me. However, one of the other Head Admins pushed back for a lighter sentence in the end I was given the Ultimatum of either being removed and having to wait a certain period to reapply or to be demoted to GMII and be prohibited from promotions for a specific period of time. While I did thank them for the option, I decided to take full responsibility and be removed, I may have thought the sentence was harsh, but I do acknowledge that what I did was ridiculous and I needed to take accountability. Shortly after I was removed I took my 7 month absence due to unrelated IRL issues Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: For on ship: It would be a Spy Event where 1 regiment would be randomly chosen to become secret Rebels who must steal a box that contains blue prints for the Rebellion's new hideout. The box would be contained in the most neutral yet the most unusual place noone would think to look; the Cantina. Coincidentally, most of the ship will be having dinner in the Cantina shortly after the box is placed in it. The Spies have one chance to succeed, for both keeping the secret of the Rebellion as well as revolting and causing as much chaos as they can to try to escape via stolen TIE fighters.... For off ship: The Pyke Sindicate have taken things to a whole new level; they have found a secret shipment of Separatist droids that were never used in battle. They were able to reprogram them to obey them and enhance their firepower. They have already begun their bombardment of the Tatooine Outpost and are on their way to get a swarm of Dune Crawlers to suit their needs also. The Empire's finest must head down to Tatooine, aid the Outpost, figure out how they are able to train the Dune Crawlers and destroy what's left of the Separatists that continue to prove themselves a nuisance to the Empire Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give *player* *WeaponID* / !give ^ *WeaponID* Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ *ModelID* / !model *player* *ModelID* Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, and I have it saved in case I need it to ensure I'm following them correctly as well as how I approach Events/SIMS/Tryouts Thank you for reading my Application (*^▽^*)
  13. 1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): 69th RCCS CSM Rose 2453 2: What's your timezone?: AEST But I use EST thanks to a calculator online to compare times 3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:173691913 4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): I believe I can push Medical further in terms of it's structure and contribution to the ISD, it already has done and will do so much to better the troops of all variations within the ship, but I believe that we can do more in the battlefield, for both branches of Medical. Pretty soon we will upgrade Rescue Squadron to be more efficient, but what if we were to show the same to Research? for example; what if in the battlefield, as they are less trained with actual close distance combat scenarios, they would maintain distance and cover the other branch from afar? Or what if we were to train both branches to be able to work together a bit more in sync in the event of too few people being there on either side (for example: only 1 Scientist would be on, whereas there'll be 3 Para-Rescue) we would be able to have one of the Para-rescue aid and learn a bit more about a sort-of basic summary on how to aid Research (Such as: if there was a biochemical weapon involved to be secured by research) whilst the other 2 would hold position until they're done. Or, if it were reversed, Research would maintain distance from above whilst Para-rescue does surgery on an injured individual. Apologies if this sounds more like suggestions, but these are just a few examples that I believe can be worked on so both branches can equally show what the 69th Regiment is capable of in not just in the lab, but in the battlefield aswell. 5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): From the moment I joined the 69th Regiment, I have fully dedicated my time & effort to helping us grow bigger than we have before. While I do know that I don't have to JUST be in Medical, and can try out in other regiments, I always remained as a Medic because I love doing what I do as a Medical TRN, then Enlisted, up to my current NCO rank: Helping people. This may simply be an RP, but I have grown to adore it as if it was truly another life for me IRL. I want to go as far as I can as a Medical. Even if this application gets denied, even if I get Demoted for something in the far future, I will still be here. I WANT to still be here. I want to see how the future unfolds for Medical, I may not have been here from the very start, but I very well want to see how it continues and eventually ends. I want to bring more people to the regiment: I don't want what the rumors have been going around to come true, that "Medical is going to be removed" I despise that rumor. It may be false, but it made me sad hearing this. I want to make us stand out; to make us more relevant in the eyes of the other regiments. One Bacta Grenade at a time. 6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I don't have much to offer, except only my commitment & stubbornness to be there for the 69th Regiment. I may not be around 24/7, but the moment I'm free, I always chill in Medbay, hanging out with fellow Medics, or, if I'm the only one on, I would help out troops in the battlefield the best I can whilst the server is quiet and there's not many medical on at all. Anytime anyone needs someone to help in battle, anytime there's a need for surgery or therapy to help the troops mentally I will always be there the best I can to help. 7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): In all honesty, I have already made my peace with what I have stated in this application; I will dedicate my time and effort to building the regiment to being better than it already is, so we can show off our talents, skills & determination for the betterment of our men & women both physically and mentally. I will try my best no matter what the outcome of this application. So, thank you for reading this and I hope you consider my application 8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): I have none whatsoever ^^
  14. What's you're in-game name and rank? 69th RCS CPL Rose 2453 What's your timezone? Australian Eastern Standard Timezone, or AEST What's your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:173691913 How often will you be able to be active and at what times? Practically 24/7 due to loose work arrangements. Or, to be more specific, around 12AM - 7AM AEST Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO? I legitimately wish to help fellow Medics in their tasks to take care of the ship; be it due to our *Totally* ethical tests to the serious surgical procedures, and to prove the Medical's worth as the best than the rest Why should you be a Medical NCO? Because I believe that due to my flexibility and consistency, that I would be able to appear whenever the Empire needs it Why should we accept your application over other applications? I dont believe that I'm better than anyone in any regard, in fact, if I dont get accepted, than it is understandable, I dont mind as I can still try my best regardless of the outcome to improve on my skills as not only a Medic, but a Trooper as a whole Do you have any warns? (And what for?) Once, I was RPing as a Prisoner and since I'm a Tier 2 dono, I decided to increase the RP experience further and switch to a Shock trooper to order them to release the prisoners (I did not use tha arrest baton or anything and I didnt switch my name at all to be clear) but I was pulled into a sit shortly after and was warned. I didnt know it was that serious, but I regret it to this day despite it only being yesterday/the day before still