Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. This mf left us. I'll remember this when we play helldivers. On some real shit, it was great meeting ya and getting to work with you. It sucks to lose one of the GOATs but it's all good, we will see you back in a year lol
  2. +support Great app and tons of experience.
  3. +support Not only a dedicated member of the server, but a great member of HICOM and a solid app. Would be a great fit
  4. You were an OG frfr. Too many good times to count. Seriously, even tho you weren't around a whole lot towards the end, still respected the fuck outta you. I hope you enjoy your newly found free time and make sure you enjoy those hot dogs, Glizzle. o7
  5. L Real shit, RIP. Better still be on the server, I gotta bully you. (Please don't leak my address)
  6. Rest In Peace to one of the Greats. We had a long run with Zboz. He retired and now you retired. Looks like I'm next lol. Lots of good memories from this shit and many more to come! Also TF2 in like 20? Besides that, you were a great Head of Security. You will be missed by a lot, but mostly by me. o7
  7. +support -Prior staff experience + Event Team -Proof of warns -Solid app Overall, a great dude. Would be a great addition to the staff team
  8. Basically just a carbon copy, expect I’m fatter. On some real shit, RIP Turtle man. You were one of the people who made this server what it is. Wouldn’t still be around if you had left sooner. Good luck man, and make sure to give Ruby pets for me! o7
  9. In-Game Name: Bucket Steam Name: [GL] Bucket SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236739877 What is your discord username? guccibuckethat. What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Admin How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost every day. Usually around for a few hours at a time. How often do you use Discord? Every single day. When I am home, I check it consistently. When at work, I try and check every so often. Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to be a member of the Support Team because I enjoy helping individuals in the community. If I were to be accepted, it would give me the opportunity to help those outside of the game and on Discord and TeamSpeak. I am usually very active within the Discord and also pretty active in the TeamSpeak as well. I’m in the TeamSpeak on average about 3-5 hours a day, usually after work. For the Discord, I’m usually on it at least 5 or more hours every single day. Even though I am not in Support, I do try and help people wherever I can when issues arise. Whether it be something small like a question about server rules or something that I am unsure of, I do my best to answer their questions or point them in the right direction. Either way, I thoroughly enjoy helping the community whenever I can, and I hope to continue in the future. Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I have been in this community for over a year. I have accumulated a total of 0 warns and 0 bans and I have been a member of staff for just about 4 months. On top of that, I have been trusted with the rank of Admin. How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would greet them and introduce myself first. After, I would ask how their day has been so far and then move on and find out what I can do to assist them with their Ticket.
  10. One of the realest on this server. Whether Security or Nu-7, you were always a homie. Now you got more time to play CS2 with me
  11. The LOA system on the website rosters is an absolute beaut. However, it is overshadowed by the fact that you cannot end LOAs early for others. For new players, it may be a bit of a pain to navigate to the correct portion of the roster. I am suggesting a new permission for HCMD+ or even CMD+ be added to be able to end LOAs early for other players. This will make the jobs of Command infinitely easier and will allow us to end the LOA of a player without having to navigate them throughout the roster, which they may be confused by.
  12. +Support Solid app. Have heard good things about him