Professor Gandalf

• Last visited

About Professor Gandalf

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Professor Gandalf's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): My in-game name is IC COL Niner 2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Imperial Commandos – RC 1140 Fixer 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason why I would like to become a vice commander of IC, is because I have been in this branch for a long time now you might say, and during that time I have grown and learned and most importantly loved this battalion ever since. I’ve learned and improved many of my skills here, being of leadership and teaching/Helping those in need. I have always wanted to help the battalion more but as an officer, I was unable to do as much for the whole but only for my squad. And with this position, I would be able to do more for the battalion. And since then it was my dream goal to reach Vice Commander for this battalion and improve and help as much as I can. To make sure this Battalion prospers and flourishes in its time ahead. And, Fixer is the Overseer of Omega Squad which I am the lead of currently so I would still keep eye on the squad, long after I become VCDMR for the Imperial Commandos. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 363 hours on the server. 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The point of a Vice Commander is to make sure that the battalion in its current state and future state will be secure and would not have any kind of problems moving forward. While at the same time making sure everyone in the Battalion is having a good time, being with Missions, SIMS, and other fun activities that would bond the Commandos more. While also being a VCMDR it is most important to keep professionalism for yourself and the branch, as it will affect the way people view the branch and yourself. You will be an example for your officers, NCO, and Enlisted, as a way they will look up to you for questions and guidance if ever needed. In the end, it is your job to maintain a healthy battalion while making sure everyone sticks to their roles and duties at all times to maintain the best look on for the battalion. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : When I first got the rank of SGT within IC, I quickly started taking initiative and learning from my brothers around me. As a low rank, I started taking lead with IC missions and global server missions as a ground command. I was later picked for Omega Squad, the most elite within the Commandos, and later rose among the ranks to now the leader of the squad that I started as a trooper which not many get to accomplish. I slowly ranked up and was given more and more responsibility as I reached the rank of MAJ. During that time I ensured everyone would follow the basic rules and the way they had to act as part of being in Omega and a normal Commando. When I become Niner at that point I learned the power I held and knew that I was building the future of this squad. I was entrusted with picking the right individuals to fill in the empty spots. I took my time to scout for the best, and rest assured not I did. I am very proud of the Squad we have now. With this, I wanted to say that I am ready for the duties that may lay ahead for me and that I am ready to do as VCMDR. 7. How often can you be Online? : My time zone makes it so that I can be on during the high times of the server and when the activity starts dying down. To be exact it would be around 1-5 hours a day. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have until now, no warnings.
  2. +SUPPORT I would agree with everything said, this man is well and ready to be fixer
  3. +SUPPORT This man deserves it with the time he puts into IC and is amazing to be around. best of luck!
  4. Working with this man has been amazing. Very dedicated +SUPPORT
  5. 1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC ES04 MSGT 1018 Mixer 2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have no strikes within IC. 3. How many warnings do you have?: I have no warnings. 4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): Pretty good, I have been quite active these couple weeks within IC. Around 1-6 hours a day. 5. What is your current sub-specialty?: Demo,SSE and part of Elite Squad. 6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: The reason of me finally wanting to become an officer is to push myself to do more for IC. I want to do more trainings and SIMS to improve our skill, while at the same time making sure we all develop and bound as a team. I have always had ambition when it came to missions or even sometimes SIMS, with this I was always able to lead IC with swift commands to a successful conclusion with missions. I want to help new comers to IC to instruct them to become better and learn more as they progress. In general I want to help IC become more than it is today. In achieving this my contribution clearly will be motivating my team members to achieve successful results as well as using my experience. 7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: The reason I should be trusted in becoming an IC officer is because I believe myself to be a good leader for others during missions and SIMS. I have proven to also be a great role model for IC when it came to serious moments on the battlefield or anywhere else. Lastly I believe I can uphold the rules and ensure that everyone follows and respects them. 8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?: I know one of the benefits I can bring as an IC officer would be my time zone. I would be online where some officers cannot. Therefore making sure there is always an officer online and ready to assist or deal with any situations to be dealt with either enlisted or NCOs at the given time zone. And finally my existing positive attitude will influence everyone while gaining experience and skills and success while being active on the server. Thank you.