Lux

• Last visited

About Lux

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lux's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Feedback Positives + Experience + Shown good mentoring skills Negatives - No real plans / examples of helping only establishing his experience. - Short application. - Hasn't really embraced the new era of RG yet still going on the past for the most part. Overall: Negative Support
  2. Feedback Positives + Well Known in RG. + Has experience. + Shown great leadership/mentoring skills to those in RG. + Active. + Interacts in discord frequently. + Has a good application and ideas. Negatives - Can be too laid back Overall: Support
  3. Feedback Positives + Well Known in RG. + Eager to contribute. + Encourages duels to RG Members to better hone their craft. + Active. + Really tries to incorporate new ideas into Shadow Guard. + Has Good intentions via his application. Negatives - Can be too overzealous at times in dueling. - Doesn't formulate his words properly before speaking at times / doesn't have a clear thought to project at times. Overall: Support
  4. +Support You are currently on LOA but before that you were arguably one of if not best Sergeants within the NCO core. You did trainings/tryouts and made sure people were welcomed and understood what they needed to do. You put your in the 501st and would do well as a officer.
  5. What is your In Game Name? In 501st Agent ( I'm also known as Lux and Wick ) What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:142523409 How Long Have You Been In 501st? Approaching my 4th week in the 501st. Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] Why I want to be officer? Its simple to help the 501st as a whole push to greater heights! When I joined the server the battalion that caught my eye was the 501st I love the people I've interacted with and knew that this would be my home. I went up the ranks passing the enlisted ranks following my superiors orders while giving feedback/suggestions when needed. Once I went into the NCO core I stepped it up helping my fellow 501st during events and trainings. During events I showed the capabilities of leading with fireteams of 5+ assigned to me showing leadership capabilities. I gain SNRENG within the battalion helping teach people in tech/eod rp even though new to this role I plan to keep doing so. As an officer you got to show that you can still be learner... still learning from your high command although while also teaching others below you which would be the Enlisted/NCO Core. I've been incorporating these traits already just now trying to solidify it to better this battalion and make it more fun environment while also keeping minginess to a low and have a good vibe going. How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank? [75+ Words] I can bring various things to the 501st command. One of them being activity I've been on everyday basically and if not definitely the next showing I'm reliable to get on. Another thing I bring being approachable. Not one 501st has had a bad stand with me I'm made myself very approachable and as a officer you should be so that people of the lower ranks has someone to go to to follow the COC. Stated above I've lead teams of 5+ during events managing them well. If I were able to step up as a officer I can make sure events are ran smoothly ( being the highest officer or not ) and lead / help lead the men to a mission success every time. I'd help people get leadership qualities so that if I or anyone needed a team of 501st to go do something they'll do it with a high success rate. Overall to assist the 501st command in bettering the battalion in any way I can these are some ways I can. How many strikes do you have? Zero and plan to keep it that way. What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? Qualifications I said earlier like Being approachable, Active, and Leader/rolemodel. I can also bring experience although I'll leave it for below. Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? I have many experiences with 13,000 hours on gmod with 90-95% of it being starwars rp. I've been every kind of officer position through my time on gmod. On a good known server before I arrived to gaming light ( I'd say the name but I don't want to advertise ) I made it all the way to CMD Havoc of the Rancor Battalion, BCMD Bacara of the 21st, and Boss of delta. What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose/duty of an officer is to be a enforcer for high command and a rolemodel. Officer should be approachable by not just men of their battalion but others. They are the bridge between the lower ranks and high ranks of their battalion. They make sure that everyone is getting along and no disputes occurs to a serious level and if they do happen they handle it or bring it to there higher ups. They teach while also learning so they can be a better officer themselves in their journey. That more or less is the purpose of an officer.