THE Darth Jar Jar

• Last visited

About THE Darth Jar Jar

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

THE Darth Jar Jar's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. MAJOR MASSIVE +++SUPPORT > FRIENDLY > MATURE > DEVOTED > RELIABLE > TRUSTWORTHY When I first met Noodles, I immediately know this is the kind of person I'd follow, even into the deepest pits of Hell, because I know I can depend on him. Throughout my time in the 501st with him, I've seen greatness emanating from him, be it from informing or educating troopers, to coordinating with his fellow officers, his work is truly a sight to behold, and his contribution to the 501st is beyond massive. However he is not overly stern, the vibe he gave off is truly amazing, from my perspective he is never the target of a report, on the contrary, he is not only an exemplary officer, but also a true gamer. The fact that he applied for the position of VCMDR 3 times, is in my eyes, shows dedication to a unit he loves, and in my humble opinion, Noodles deserve the title of Vice Commander, as I wholeheartedly believe his entry into the command team would bring the battalion to a whole new pinnacle. I wish you the best of luck in your application!
  2. +SUPPORT Bigfoot commander make good Brigadier General! Professional Fun to be around Experienced Dedicated
  3. GIANT +SUPPORT + With the influx of members into the booming battalion, I personally think it is time to refine the crème de la crème of the 501st, that is the ARCs, the current model is outdated and required an update so as to keep the overall aesthetic of the battalion on par with the standards. + Representing the battalion, ARC is what many members strive to become, however when one finally gets inducted into ARC, other than passing the trainee phase, there is not much progression. Do not get me wrong, it is a privilege to be even selected for training; nevertheless, adding a black-ops element into ARC would undoubtedly motivate members of both within the ARC sub-battalion, and the 501st as a whole. In addition, I believe there are many members in the ARC group deserving much more, their abilities and willingness could contribute greatly to the black-ops community.
  4. HUGE +SUPPORT > Active > Bold > Motivated > Easy-going > Professional For my return to the 501st after a year of break, I was fortunate to have Hanjo as my trainer; it is at that point I know for certain, that this man is going far in his career within the 501st. Each moment I spent with him is akin to having a friend that constantly listens, is understanding and is not afraid to speak up his mind. He is a committed member of the 501st, constantly striving for improvements, working along with his fellow officers, and guiding the NCOs and enlisted. His conduct in the Heavy sub-battalion alone already speaks volumes, he was able to increase the influx of Heavy members and ensured its smooth running; as a matter of fact, his overall activity and performance in the battalion is beyond expectations, often exceeding his quota; in addition, he displayed an extended degree of leadership even as a NCO. Albeit a tiny bit minge-y at times, his playfulness actually motivates members of the 501st, often uplifting the spirit of those around him. I have no doubt that his entry into the command team would bless the battalion with whole new perspectives and refinement! I wish you the best of luck in your application!
  5. HUGE +SUPPORT! > ACTIVE > COMMITTED > FRIENDLY / PROFESSIONAL > CAPABLE > CARING - Application a bit short The Megaphone of 501st, even as an enlisted, Snubster had displayed great initiative and leadership; standing out amongst his fellow troopers, guiding them, lending out a helping hand without questions asked. And as expected, when thrown into the NCO corps, he would excel in his job, constantly striving for the best, always conducting try-outs and exceeding his quota; and it doesn't stop when he was promoted to officer. Albeit a bit too loud sometimes, his energy is without a doubt an invigorating source to all of 501st, it was truly a boon to have such a willing member in the 501st; and I have no doubt that if given the title of Vice Commander, he along with the rest of the command team would surely secure the future of the battalion! I wish you the best of luck in your application!
  6. MASSIVE +SUPPORT > FRIENDLY > MATURE > DEVOTED > RELIABLE > TRUSTWORTHY - Application a tiny bit short When I first met Noodles, I immediately know this is the kind of person I'd follow, even into the deepest pits of Hell, because I know I can depend on him. Throughout my time in the 501st with him, I've seen greatness emanating from him, be it from informing or educating troopers, to coordinating with his fellow officers, his work is truly a sight to behold, and his contribution to the 501st is beyond massive. However he is not overly stern, the vibe he gave off is truly amazing, from my perspective he is never the target of a report, on the contrary, he is not only an exemplary officer, but also a true gamer. In my humble opinion, Noodles deserve the title of Vice Commander, as I wholeheartedly believe his entry into the command team would bring the battalion to a whole new pinnacle. I wish you the best of luck in your application!
  7. + SUPPORT > Active > Proficient > Good Application Constantly being on the Heavy job, showing great dedication to the 501st battalion as a whole, easy-going (and cheeky), while being mature when needed, what more can be said. I've not had too many interaction with him, but from the experience I have garnered throughout my time spent with him in the battalion, I can see Fall being a 501st member that truly wants to improve something he is passionate about, and in this case the Heavy sub-battalion. I personally think that Fall's entry into the leadership role within the sub-battalion would benefit it greatly, not only will he be able to materialise the ideas he has for Heavy; in addition, I believe he will also be able to assist the current Assistant Lead and Lead. Good luck in your application!
  8. MASSIVE + SUPPORT > Mature > Dedicated > Experienced > Great Application Not much can be said for mister ChesterCheetah, as his performance speaks louder than words. As an enlisted, he was one of those troopers who is proactive, constantly seeking out tasks, and of course, completing said tasks with efficiency. During his time as a junior NCO he strived to be the best, helping out 501st enlisted and even his fellow NCOs and officers out, he had shown great initiative both during events, and on normal duty. As a senior NCO he mentored his fellow sergeants and contributed greatly to the 501st's inflow of recruits. In my humble opinion, ChesterCheetah deserves a spot in the officer club; with his expertise and previous command experience, ChesterCheetah's entry into the 501st officer corps would greatly benefit the battalion. Good luck in your application!
  9. HUGE + SUPPORT! + Active + Dedicated + Experienced + Great Application In my humble opinion, BiggieCheez / Locke is one of the most devoted members within the GL community, I often see him on either taking Gamemaster requests, hosting creative events, or just RP'ing and interacting with troops in general. From my observation, not only is he efficient at his job as a server-lore character; he is also effective when completing tasks issued to him, not matter the difficulty. Most of all, his previous experience will be a boon to the IC if he makes it into the officer corps; having the ability to bring in his expertise and new perspectives into the battalion is surely a heavily sought-after trait for a prospective officer such as him. I do think he will be able to take on the responsibilities that comes with the position. I wish you the very best in your application!
  10. +SUPPORT A Vader's chamber is surely an addition that will not only benefit the overall aesthetics of the map (especially if it gets implemented and replaces the long pipe at secondary pits), but will also add an extra degree of playability.
  11. MAJOR +SUPPORT > Friendly > Professional > Mature > Active > Great Application From what I've seen, SN03 is among the most excellent members within the GL community, my interactions with him so far are only positives. Judging by his performance, not only is he on the path of becoming an outstanding staff, his conduct as a DT greatly represents the DT corps' values; Efficient, Deadly, Professional. In my humble opinion, SN03 deserves the DT VCMDR position, and I believe with that position he will be able to contribute more to both his battalion and High Command. Good luck in your application!