Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Reacting Well
  • One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. Goodbye, the time has finally chased up with me that I'm needing to remove my self from the server. and to end the chapter in where it lays. i had a great time in this community like security and Delta-5 wise, but due to my real life this time has come to a end. i want to thank every one that's given me a chance to achieve so far and high in delta-5. and that entrusted me to lead the Raptor Task Force and in the main Branch up till the rank of COL. you will see me sometimes poke my head in TS or Discord but that will be it. I will not be doing shout otherwise i will be still typing until next sunday and as i stated i want to thank every one that helped me getting this far Greetings MTF Delta-5 HRO COL Braun
  2. You will be missed. We will see each other on the otherside.
  3. Accepted see a FTO+ for your training if you cant contact one message a FTO in Discord
  4. Accepted see a FTO ingame or contact one in discord for your training if you fail the Training then the application is still valid but you must wait 24 hours before retrying
  5. please dont leave or i will die from sadness but it was fun with you but its sad to see you go. O7
  6. Accepted See a FTO+ ingame or contact one in Discord
  7. It was a pleasure to work with you i had a great time with you and try to survive the army and we will speak with each other soon as possible
  8. Denied your application has been denied, because there wasn't anything related to Delta-5 in it. -you didn't confirm to uphold the rules. -and what you want to have / desire when your in D-5. (Also when applying next time use the SteamId that you gave later.) you may re-apply in 48 hours.
  9. Accepted. See a FTO In-game or contact one by Discord to get trained.
  10. Accepted. Please see a FTO+ for Training ingame or ask a FTO in Discord to get training
  11. Denied you may re-apply in 48 Hours Reason: -You have been denied for not stating a good reason why you want to join delta-5 -saying yes Bozo is not very professional
  12. Pending You have 24 Hours to respond -Please state why you want to join Delta-5 with D-5's duties (50+): because we are also a litle more then a combative branch -and can you uphold all server rules and RP Values when accepted?-
  13. Pending -please provide your SteamID not your Steam64ID. -and please give me a good reason why you want to join Delta-5 with there duties. (must be 50+words) (you have 48 hours to reply or it will be denied)
  14. Name: Braun rank: sec PVT | D5 CPT | NU-7 RCT Date: 12/7/2023 - 19/7/2023 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235149883 discordID: thereaper122 Note: will be increasing home and online security since i got hacked this will be 1 week if everything goes as planned | I'm still available on discord.
  15. Name: Braun Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): Former Security Major | Current delta-5 1LT SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235149883 DiscordID: thereaper122 Why do you want to be a command member?: i want to become a command member because i am looking for a new duty to do. i have had a good time and a long time in security for around 1 year and I've been a major for 2 months then i resigned due to reason and joined D5 and i am now a 1LT. but since i am in D5 i saw Omega-1 applications and thought lets give it a shot and Omega-1 also give me the ability's to have major RP, and in depth story possibilities and with this i hope i can have a branch that focusses on RP with on-site and off-site RP. What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?: (im gone keep it short) i am very flexible. i can manage stuff on my own. I'm always trying to give the best results and I'm very patient and can handle a lot of things in a stress moment. I'm open minded i am always open with ideas from Lower ranking players and higher Ranking Players On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: i know the Code of Ethics on a scale of a 8