Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. This Isn't exactly how I expected my years anniversary of joining SCPRP to go. Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of my control, i am simply unable to continue to fulfill my duties as AHOME to any meaningful capacity, and it would feel disingenuous to simply extend my LOA indefinitely and hold up a slot that someone else could be making far more meaningful use of. Steamid: STEAM_0:1:634026923 Discord Lord Stolas#8211 Anyone who knew me knows I'm not good with words, I'm more of an action man, but Here's some words for a few important people: Kevlar: Best manager by far Spixe: Thank you for showing me how to be a better leader Ayaya: Thank you for being such a good friend, and helping me when I was at my lowest point Silence: You're gonna go far, kid Chineseman: Thanks for putting up with all of my shit RMG, Cryptonus, and a few people I'm probably forgetting who I would play games with: Feel free to hit me up for PZ, or literally any other game, I'll have nothing up time now Cecil: Glad to see you doing well, even if its not in maintenance Weiss: Santa fish 2022, never forget Jolt: Best Nu7 CMDR(E11 better tho ) Goat: Best E11 CMDR (Delta-5 better tho ) Jack: Best D5 CMDR (Nu-7 better tho ) And some words for the gone, but not forgotten: Proredfly: Mans was a W in everything he did Feirian: You coulda had class, you coulda been a contender, you coulda been somebody, instead of resigning shortly after training me Hampter: Best 527 main "Don't cry because its over, cry because it happened"
  2. Name: Stolas Rank: ETM Steamid: STEAM_0:1:634026923 I just don't have the creativity or passion for event team anymore, and it's so disheartening to see events that I put effort into be unappreciated
  3. When you've staffed for as long as I have you've run across the curse-at-you guy dozens of times, they're all just angry guys who want to minge without any consequences who really have no place on the server to begin with
  4. -Support -Never seen this person on the server before. -This isn't a complete application. -Didn't know the format -Has probably not read the staff handbook Yikes.
  5. Clearly you are thinking of someone else, neither have I dissed support team and I have also received assistance from support team in the past, namely J0lt
  6. +support Very friendly and always eager to take on any assignment
  7. In-Game Name: Stolas Steam Name: [GL] Lord Stolas SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634026923 What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Lord Stolas#8211 What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin How often are you on Teamspeak? Every day How often do you use Discord? Every day Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? To start of most simply, to help people. Matter of fact, that's why I joined GL staff team in the first place, I was frustrated with long staff response times and I wanted to do something about it, and I have. Now, I feel like I am a knowledgeable and trustworthy enough member of the community to take it even one step further and join support team. I often find myself referring others to support team, and occasionally helping them solve their issue myself if it is simply something wrong with tags or their teamspeak settings. As a member of the community who is active around 8+ hours a day across 2 of the community's servers I feel like I would have a great positive influence on the community as I would not only know more about a greater variety of issues, but also would be more likely to know the member in need and that would make the interaction more natural. Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I am already a known and established member of the community, as well as I am a quick learner and I never make the same mistake twice, and I made a lot of mistakes as Tmod, so there isn't much room for any more mistakes. Beyond that I am very active and can be reached at just about any time. How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hi, my name is Stolas from Gaminglight support team, how may I assist you?
  8. What is your in-game name?: Stolas What is your steam name?: [GL] Lord Stolas What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:634026923 What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Lord Stolas#8211 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Nope, just here What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 9 months ago What date did you make your forums account? June/1/22 How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold Are you a staff member in another community? no Have you read the staff handbook? yes Timezone: CST What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) In my months spent on the server, I have seen the best and the worst of people on this server, a wealth of experience when it comes to dealing with just about every situation imaginable. I have a shining reputation in the community, you would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't like me. I have great knowledge not only of the MOTD, but also every branch SOP from my time playing them. I am often the one resolving issues other staff members bring up, and when resolving my own issues, I often ask the question "What would Weiss do?". Beyond that, though it is not like it once was, my activity is nothing to shake a stick at, as I often find myself as the only Admin on the server, Especially at night or in the mornings. My knowledge of SAM is complete and sound, and hosting trainings is something I am very familiar with, so I would have no issues on-boarding trial moderators. Overall I think the server would be better of with me as a senior admin, and I would be grateful to have the position Scenario questions: Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag, Warn, and ban for MRDM and Staff Diss. I don't have to listen to him yell at me since nothing he is saying is productive anyways, and the sooner I can read his ban reason to him the sooner I can get him out of my face. Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? As you would any other offender, the repeat offense ban will hit him in time, just gotta be patient.
  9. Branches I am resigning from: Medical, Security, CI RnD, Research SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634026923 Discord name: Lord Stolas#8211 I'm just not happy with the way I am performing in my favorite branches and I feel like I need to cut down all the other stuff and just focus on those, I'll still come visit you guys on the dono jobs
  10. What do you want to see?: As the title suggests, I want to see a couple of variants of spice, those being: Quick/Dirty/low quality spice (Production time: 30 seconds | Worth: 7,500 GC) Refined/Premium spice (production time: 120 seconds | Worth: 30,000 GC) As well as this, changing the Spice Refiner quota to be based off the amount the spice is worth rather than the number of pieces of spice Why should we add it?: Before anyone comments it, no, the addition of quick spice would not make quota easier, just change quota to 300k worth of spice rather than 20 units and quota would remain at the same amount of effort, as each spice types time to produce is directly proportional to their worth. This addition would be a massive quality of life change for spice refiners What are the advantages of having this?: The first advantage isn't about money(none of this really is), it's actually about inventory space and convenience. In having pieces of spice worth more than standard would enable Pykes to carry more worth in their inventory with less slots used. In addition, this would allow pykes more versatility in the way they produce spice, as a pyke without much time or producing in a hostile environment could make quick spice, whereas more confident refiners could make the slower variations, and make bigger hauls. Who is it mainly for?: Pyke syndicate Links to any content:
  11. Before I give my opinion, I must first say: *Sensible +support Perhaps not increase them by this much, we don't want to break the economy as well as being the best branch on the server, but I feel like some balancing of the payouts would be nice
  12. ROA or LOA: LOA Name: Stolas Rank: ETM Start Date:2/9/23 End Date:2/15/23 Reason: Need time away from the server
  13. Length of LOA: 2/8-2/15 Name: Stolas Discord name: Lord stolas#8211 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634026923 Any other info you need just pull it off the rosters This ones a bit overdue, I've been getting TOO upset about things lately
  14. What is your In-Game name?: Stolas What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:634026923 What is your rank?: Henchmen I How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 2 weeks What leadership experience do you have?: Past Medical NCO, plus Experience from other servers(in my signature) Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): After spending time as Pyke and speaking to other members I can see that this branch is going to be one of the greatest parts of the server with the right people running it, and I want to be one of those people. on top of that, being Pyke NCO will allow me to generate more activity by increasing the frequency of raids, which as it stands only happen when an underboss is on. Lack of raids means a lack of activity, and I want to pull Pyke out of its current rut Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): I have no warns or bans, inactive or otherwise, on any GL server. In addition I am one of the most consistently active enlisted, let alone Pykes as a whole, member on the server. as well as my ranks on other server, I have demonstrated already that I am quite clearly a great leader. on top of this I feel like my actions on the server are also proof enough that I can by trusted, constantly looking for things to do and for ways to improve the Pyke syndicate Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: Yes