Pizzaguy11

• Last visited

About Pizzaguy11

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Pizzaguy11's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. -Support -Has multiple strikes I feel as of right now SF doesn't need another VM due to the lack of NCO and Officers. Also I don't know if Apps are getting this short usually now but this app is very short and not detailed. Overall I don't feel as if you being a VM will Benefit SF.
  2. +support -Active -Cares about naval - Some times I feel he takes the Roleplay to serous, which is not a bad thing, Like serous RP is needed but some times seems to much and might ruin experiences for some -The App is pretty short and could explain more. Overall +Support Would be glad to work with you in the Future!!!!!
  3. In-Game Name (IGN): Pizzaguy Regiment Applying For: Starfighters Reason for Seeking the Position of Commander: I'm driven to become a commander of the Starfighter Corps because ever since I left SF back in December, I've held a deep desire to help restore SF to its former glory. My journey with SF has been filled with memories, and I'm eager to create more not just for myself but for others as well. From the moment I joined SF in May 2022, I've always had a strong desire to contribute to its growth and success. My goal is to inspire others to join SF and motivate them to become future officers and leaders. Through my interactions with SF members, I've formed valuable friendships, and I want to support all of us in our journey. I'm aware that SF is currently in a fragile state, and I'm committed to being the best marshal I can be to help strengthen SF and the Navy branch as a whole. I believe that with this role, I can enhance the SF experience for everyone. Total Game Time on the Server: 1,419 Hours ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1012680720 Understanding the Main Purpose of a Commander for a Branch: The primary purpose of a commander is to lead and support their battalion. In this role, you hold significant authority, and it's crucial to use that authority for the betterment of SF. As a commander, it's essential to be a role model for all SF members, setting an example of how to behave and perform effectively in various situations. Active leadership is another vital aspect. Maintaining high activity levels is essential, as it's difficult to inspire others to be active if you're not active yourself. A commander should lead by example and demonstrate the expected behavior within SF. Teaching and mentoring are also key responsibilities. You should educate new members on how to be a Starfighter, whether that involves teaching them how to fly or how to interact within the SF and Naval community. Furthermore, a commander should exhibit strong leadership skills, ensuring that their instructions are followed and that they have a presence not only within SF but also within the broader community. Why Should You Be Trusted to Be a Commander: You should place your trust in me as a commander based on my proven track record. I served as SF command for just over 9 months over the past year or so. My Reason for leaving before was to focus on my life and other means. Currently, I am the most active SF member, with a history of consistently meeting quotas and exceeding expectations. I have never received a strike or warning and take pride in my dedication and work ethic. In the past, I've contributed significantly to SF, including co-founding Onyx Squad with my former commander and revamping numerous SF documents. I have a solid understanding of the responsibilities that come with being a commander and have worked closely with high command. I'm dedicated to maintaining SF as a safe space for roleplay and friendships. By assuming this role, I aim to bring increased activity to The Star Fighter Core and hope to earned the trust of the current command, and I hope to earn yours as well. I have already made Changes to SF by adding back enlisted and I hope to add more. Online Availability: I can be online most days after 6 pm EST and am available for most of the day on weekends. Warnings/Strikes: I have no warnings or strikes on my record.
  4. Battalion Name:Starfighters Job/Class Name: Starfighter Enlisted Model Path: - Current model: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_ori - Addition of NEW model: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl Reason for Addition: All other SF jobs have this as a body group to select, this is needed due to sf’s ability to naval RP. Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why? : Yes so SF enlisted can participate in naval RP while looking the part
  5. SF Enlisted Job suggestion: Battalion Name: Star Fighters Job/Class Name: Starfighter Enlisted Model Path: - New model: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl Weapon Kit: - Add: alydus_fusioncutter cross_arms_swep rw_sw_bino_dark rw_sw_e11 rw_sw_e11_noscope rw_sw_se14cc Kingpommes_tie_fighter +lfs_imperial_transport +lfs_crysis_vtol Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): Yes as these are the weapons Starfighters already have. Health: - New: 400 HP Armor: - New: 100 Description (Optional): Additional Comment (Requested by Jabronie): This job will be used for the new enlist SF Ranks that are being added.
  6. +SUPPORT Was a great former SF Officer, a great onyx Squad lead and cares about the server. Im sure he will be a great MC Officer
  7. + Support Icey has always been kind and welcoming to all, he does a great job running SO and I'm sure he will do no different with Naval, He truly does deserve Vice Admiral and will do a great job if he gets it. Best Of Luck Icey
  8. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Pizzaguy 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Starfighters 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become a commander of this branch because I felt ever since I left SF back in December I want to help bring back sf to its former glory. I have many memories with sf and I want to make many more for me and others. I have always wanted to help SF Since I first joined in May of 2022. I feel I can help get others wanting to join SF and motivate them to become Officers and future command. I have met a bunch of great people and I consider many of the SF friends and what to help us all. I know that if I get this position I will better SF and the Navy branch as a whole. Right now SF is in a very fragile state and I want to help It by being the best VCMDR I can and I know If I get this spot I will bring better experiences to SF. 4 How much game time do you have on the server? 1107 hours ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1012680720 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to help your battalion and lead it. With this rank you have power and with this power, you need to help and lead. You need to help SF grow and be a role model for all SF. You need to be able to keep your activity because how are you going to be able to tell someone they need to be more active when you are inactive yourself? I believe as a commander you need to lead by example and show your branch how to behave during certain circumstances. Another thing a commander needs to do is to be a teacher. To teach the new members how to be a Starfighter either by teaching fly or just how to interact with other SF/Naval. You must also be a strong leader and make sure people listen to you and what you have to say. You must be known within the Community making relationships with all of SF and also other branches. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me as a commander by my past. I was a former SF Vice Marshal for 6 months. I was not promoted due to someone else in that position. I am currently the most Active SF and have so many past experiences I can bring. I have never been given a strike or missed a single quota. I have always met the quota or done extra. I work very hard to be my perfect self and I pride myself on my work and former work for SF. In the past, I helped create Oynx Squad with my former commander. I have redone many old SF documents in the past and have worked with high command and understand the rules of being a commander. I hope you can trust me to keep SF a safe space for RP and friendships I will bring more activity to SF and help the current SF Command. I have earned the trust of the current command and I hope to earn your trust too. 7. How often can you be Online? : Mostly every day after 5 pm EST and Most of the day on weekends 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No Warns or Strikes
  9. +SUPPORT Makes is so you don't have to run across the map access the mission board lets SF open hanger doors near there bunks so they don't have to wait years for naval to do it
  10. What is your name?: Pizzaguy What is your rank?: MP How long have you been an NCO?: 2 What rank are you applying for?: Pilot Officer How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: none Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I believe I should be trusted with the Officer rank because of my dedication and commitment. Throughout my time in the Gaminglight Imperial RP community, I have consistently demonstrated strong leadership qualities, professionalism, and a deep understanding of the responsibilities that come with a higher rank. I was a past Vice Marshal about half a year ago. What can you do to assist command with this rank?: As a Star Fighters Officer, I will actively contribute to helping SF grow to a point were it can be sustainable and to a place were sf has more then 5 pilots. I will do this by doing sims and Tryouts to keep the battalion entertaining and a place to learn and grow. I hope with my actions I will help SF become a great battalion once again . What is the point of being an officer?: The role of an officer is pivotal in maintaining order, discipline, and efficiency within the Star Fighters unit. As an officer, I understand that my actions directly impact the morale and effectiveness of battalion. I am committed to upholding and maintaining a professional environment, and leading by example and showing teamwork, and mutual respect among the ranks, which ultimately contributes to a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all members. What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: If I witness a fellow officer engaging in inappropriate behavior and commanding NCOs to do the same, I would approach the situation with utmost professionalism and adherence to the server rules. Firstly, I would privately tell the officer, reminding them of their responsibilities and the expected standards of conduct. If the behavior persists or escalates, I would promptly report the incident to higher command, providing evidence if necessary. It is crucial to maintain respect, and I will do my part to ensure that such behavior is happening around SF Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week, you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: yes
  11. What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Pizzaguy What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:580898666 How long have you been in Naval 3 days Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer I wish to move on to the starfighter academy and to move though the starfighters. I hope to help SF get it out of the 5-10 member range and to help bring sf and naval closer. I was the last in SF when the merger happened and I was so heart broken when sf declined I hope with me moving back to SF I can help the SF Command team. What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The duties of a Junior Officer is to show example and to learn to be a Supervisor or Officer in the future. A Junior Officer is suppose to be someone an enlist can look up to. To be a leader and to lead by example A Junior Officer is suppose to also look up to officers and to help them lead the enlist. A Junior Officer are suppose to grow into an officer and to maybe become a command member in a future. And Finally a Junior Officer is suppose to get people into Naval by doing tryouts and Sims to keep Battalion engagement. How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? I will assist SF and Naval by helping promote Naval and SF to new and old players. I hope to assist me fellow Naval/SF grow and to become better a better NCO/Officer. I hope to assist Command by doing Sims, Trainings, and Tryouts and by keeping enlist happy and engage.