SanjisLeftLeg

• Last visited

About SanjisLeftLeg

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SanjisLeftLeg's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Week One Done
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. What is your in-game name?: Sanji What is your steam name?: SanjisLeftLeg What is your steam ID?: 76561199160888867 What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): rift#5121 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/09/22 What date did you make your forums account? May 14th How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) none Are you a staff member in another community? no Have you read the staff handbook? yes i have Timezone: central What rank are you applying for? trial moderator Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to try and help the community to the best of my ability, as i see a lot of minge on the server and things that shouldn't be done. I want to help with sits, enforcing the rules, and even helping out people who are having a hard time. I can take a joke and even make jokes myself, i can be very active depending on the time and date, if it's something like the summer (as it currently is) and let's throw out like thursday, i can't be active a t 5-7 because i have work during that time. I work every other day and i try my best to be active on this server though as i've turned to this server due to people being minges among other reasons on other servers. This server is the tamest one i've been on in quite some time as the reason i'd like to keep it that way. In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Tell them about the punishment they will be receiving and then hand them said punishment, also mentioning it to the other moderators as he might do it again. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Mute them and tell them about the punishment they will receive then call up a higher rank for them to hand the person their 5 day ban.
  2. Name- Hill Steam ID-76561199160888867 Discord Name- Hill Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Security List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- none Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to counter GOI/CI due to past experiences with being captured by CI while trying to conduct a test on a different character. Why should we let you into Delta-5? Because i was told there was great activity and D5 specialize combat. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? i haven't not before.