darkstarson12

• Last visited

• Days Won

darkstarson12 last won the day on January 26 2023

darkstarson12 had the most liked content!

About darkstarson12

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

darkstarson12's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. +Support! I see no better fit for staff than someone who was permabanned for threating to Doxx someone as shown below: He took an involuntary break in staff and now he's back and better than ever! If anyone has any reasons for this man NOT to be staff, the good far outweighs the bad. It is clear he has experience on this server doing all sorts of great things for the community! Overall, massive +Support, best of luck in staff!!!!
  2. +Support This man is begging to tend to the graveyard that is DT, might as well let him.
  3. -SUPPORT Just for simplification, you spoke on radio without the required rank and got gagged, now you're upset and decided to make a player report? Weren't you an admin? While the Osha trooper is my favorite character in Star Wars lore, gonna have to drop a -Support on this one. Make wiser choices in the future.
  4. MASSIVE -SUPPORT This seems like a way to just get back at Crunch for saying your mic quality is bad. If you truly were not wanting to be "treated like crap" like your post says, why did you follow him? It seems like you were trying to bait a response and now are playing victim, I don't buy it. Destroying a tac regardless of circumstances is FailRP, and wasn't warranted. If Mann wanted to destroy the Tac he could've done it himself, but he didn't. Crunch has been nothing but a great member of the GL community, both as someone to trust and lean on in terms of responsibility, but also someone to have a good laugh with. The only thing wrong I see in either of these clips is you trying to bait out a response. Crunch shouldn't be punished in any way shape or form, this seems like some vendetta you have against him or something he said/did to you judging by the way you trail him looking for more juicy clips. In the future, leave him alone, and he'll leave you alone. It's as simple as that.
  5. -Support Joining TI-23 for the "notoriety" isn't exactly a great reason to join. You say you have "the qualities TI-23 is looking for" but list none of those qualities. Not a good app, negative experiences with this person in the past, wouldn't fit in a squad setting.
  6. I would 100% plus support but your battalion got nuked.
  7. #PACKWATCH WE UP!!!!! free my boy flungus fr
  8. MASSIVE -SUPPORT RG is known as being a serious battalion, with a set of rules meant to be followed. That being said, the fact that Klondu has even made it far enough to have the ability to apply for RG is nothing short of a miracle. I have had nothing but negative interactions with this guy. He's been penalized several times within RG for issues that should just be common sense. Klondu being a Vice Commander of any battalion would benefit absolutely no one except for him, and would apparently also be pretty detrimental to you if you happen to speak any language other than English... https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JXVTdqZhK3JUm/Wdm1Pggu9eg6?invite=cr-MSxkaTksODI2ODQxMzks Overall not a good example of Command material in the GL community, RG can do better.
  9. -Support When I think of someone who would make a good staff member, I think of someone well spoken, who has patience, is very easy to work with and talk to, and overall is a beaming example of what to be like inside of a community. In my opinion, you fit none of these categories. Best of luck!
  10. +Support!!!! Love this man, he's a real G
  11. Shucks, what a bummer. Well listen buddy, I'm always just a discord DM away if you ever want some quick English lessons. Look on the bright side, this is the first thing you've put on the forums that won't be massively minus supported. Good luck with your crucial body problems. -Dark
  12. Your In Game Name: Dark / 501st PFC Blungus 4422 Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:604406837 The Admin's In Game Name: Twinkles What warning did you receive: ARDM x2 ERP x1 Player Dis x1 When did you receive this warning: 5 minutes ago (around 7:00 PM EST 1/13/24) Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I reported a guy for ARDM and player dis, the admin accidentally warned me instead of him. Why do you think the warning was false: Because the admin said it was an accident and I didn't do it. Evidence the warning is false: Admin didn't mean to warn me.
  13. -Support After reading your application, you failed to mention THE most important aspects of being in unit TI-23 and more importantly being deserving of a slot in TI-23. You mentioned skill and reaction time and flexed skills about yourself that can be taught-marksmanship, communication, and loyalty. You failed to mention how you would interact in a team setting-specifically a close knit squad where you essentially have to be like brothers. Communication and skill isn't everything, and I'd rather have someone I can trust who needs some polishing than someone who seems to be more focused on themselves. These are just my opinions from the stance of a previous V07/F16/UNO. Best of luck regardless!