Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Name: Triangle Warden Name (If Applicable): Antonius Juggernaut Name (If Applicable): Triangle SteamID (If Resigning): STEAM_0:1:431614122 Rank: 1LT What needs to be updated (Rank, FTO, Wardens, Strikes, Activity, Promotion date, or notes): Resigning What is the new entry needed?: Well goodbye everyone. I have played on this server for a couple months and have grown to become somewhat attached to this server. But I have also recognized all the flaws. I am happy that HCMD try their best to fix what is wrong with security, and SA with the whole server. The problem is that some things are unfixable. These little frustrations quickened my burnout and I don't think I will ever play until the beginning of next summer. My original plan was to get to Cpt and then resign when the school year started. But I maybe forced myself onto the server even when I didn't want to once too many times. Everybody in Security is great. But most command members try their very best to get everyone to have a good time on this server. If you ever want to say something to me, I'm open to discord DMs. See you all.
  2. +Support. we went from basically free labor to extremely cheap labor
  3. Name: Triangle Warden Name: Antonius Rank: 1LT Length of LOA: 7/10 -> 7/22 Reason for LOA: Going to a summer camp for 12 days guys!
  4. See ya Tank, always were a cool command member. o7
  5. 1. What is your in-game name?: Triangle 2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:431614122 3. Current Rank in Security: SM 4. Time on the server: 4 days 5. On a scale from 1 (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 5 6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no 7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Ein, Jsrhaffer (pinged in announcments) 8. What is your current level in game?: 34 (46% am AFKing so I will lvl up real quick 9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes 10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I have wide experience around the server for a decent time. I know my way inside and out of LCZ and Dblock and every location. I have tons of experience with Gmod in general and I have decent shooting skills. I am currently in Wardens so I know the feeling of having tons of firepower and privileges and holding restraint. I understand the SOP quite thoroughly and always read thoroughly on documents I am given. With my past experience in Nu-7, as well I used to play SEC last year, my knowledge of the server is more than your average SM. I as well used to play Icefuse Military RP (WO for Marines, 3rd in command for FAST subbranch) so even though I only have 4 days in the server, I have tons of experience with Gmod RP. While I do not act like I am from the military and sit behind a barricade unmoving for hours at a time, I do not minge around and follow dclass or play russian roulette during inactive gensec hours. I as well have no punishments ever handed to me by staff (and only 1 strike ever in the history of Gmod RP). 11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, at the end of the day, all of us are Security and Juggernaut is a Sub-branch. It is not a main, and the golden rules still apply.
  6. Sorry I thought it was on there STEAM_0:1:431614122
  7. In Game Name: Big Daddy Triangle Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): Discord Name (Bread#0001): The Handsome Triangle#9752 When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Last year around June Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I always liked the server, and the only reason I stopped playing was because of my old laptop. I now have a new desktop and am more active. I was once Nu-7 at a Pvt rank. I as well was a CPL in Security. I loved patrolling the facility and containing and guarding SCPs, as well as assisting security if things got out of hand. The adaptability of Nu-7 is one of, if not the most in the server. Even though I may not have the most hours on this server, I used to play on Icefuse Military RP and was an officer rank. If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Was kicked off of Nu-7 because forgot to resign and got three strikes for inactivity. If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Security CPL, Nu-7 Pvt. (Not sure if this counts: Icefuse Military RP WO for Marine Corps) Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I will almost always be on the weekends and also try my best on weekdays.