Blade Zeakkeft

• Last visited

About Blade Zeakkeft

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Blade Zeakkeft's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. ELI - False Warn Report ========================================================================================== 1. Questions I don't have any questions 2. Your In-game: MC IRS PRS SFC Blade 8724 / Shock SPC Lasky SK754 3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95094125 4. The admin's name in-game: IC 2LT 6789 ELI 5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know 6. What warning did you receive: RDM x1 ARDM x2 7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I don't have video evidence, but you could dm this person on discord: @Elljah#6835 8. Why do you think this warn was false: I was at an admin sit with the guy I was reporting for the warning I got. I caught someone RDMing and called an admin for a sit which was about an ST who killed. Eli thought the person he warned was the person I was talking about, but accidentally warned me for the warn I didn't do. [Rest of the story is on my first post] 9. Any extra information: I did the appeal a while back and I never got unwarned for this which is why I am redoing it for almost a year here is the original forum. I wasn't able to appeal the warn from Apple's instructions.:
  2. 1. Questions I was warned for a false warning. Do I need to do an explanation of why I got the false warning or do I just not tell the story? [Question answered] 2. Your In-game: Blade/Zeakkeft 3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95094125 4. The admin's name in-game: Eli 5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know their steam name 6. What warning did you receive: ARDM and RDM [The warning is false because I requested an admin sit on that day because the admin was suppose to be warn a ST minge for RDMing me and other STs while I was doing tryouts which caused many people to guard [IQ and Purge started guarding it] Debrief [where tryouts were held] and I was telling Eli about what was going on and I think they were focused on me because I was talking to them with my mic on what happened then gave me a warning by accident then I immediately told them about them doing it and I wasn't mad I was laughing about it same with Eli and they didn't have access to unwarn me which had me do this appeal [I found out where to do it today]. The other guy I believe got warned for it or banned I am not sure or even caring about what happened to them at the time to now. In short, it was a mistake and no one was mad at the time it happened and we aren't mad at each other. I am sorry if I didn't do a good explanation and for me doing the appeal 5 - 6 days after this happened.] 7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):