Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Great DT in combat Good dude to talk too Has great rp experience definitely fits the role for m36
  2. Nex is the best and I think that he would make the best candidate for this position he has my support all the way!!!!!!!!!!
  3. +support -always helping DT members -Good comms -good combat
  4. +support -Active -Holds good leadership rolls -Loves to RP -Skilled in combat
  5. +support -Always helping fellow DT -Very Active -Takes RP serious -Combat skills are great
  6. Zjarr

Sullivan-S47

In-Game name: DT S47 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100838411 Rank: 1SGT How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 days What experiences in leadership do you have?: Since I have been playing on this server I have found myself to be a leader in many ways such as helping enlisted figure out where their stances are on certain locations as well as answer many of their questions such as what to do in certain situations. I also ask fellow DT if they want to do sims to freshen up their skills. I have helped people in interrogation on how to do their RP. I also have played in many arma 3 RP servers and on their I was a high command rank which I developed a lot of leader ship skills. Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) I want to make the battalion a better place. If I become an officer then that means I'll be able to do that in a far more efficient way. As an NCO I've been able to improve the battalion, but I want to take it to the next level. This battalion means a lot to me, so I want to give back to you all by providing my assistance to the best of my ability, making DT enjoyable while maintaining the level of seriousness we all are known for. I see the minging, I know it happens. We are all guilty of it from time to time, and while it's one thing when it is happening in bunks or dead hours, it isn't okay when we need to maintain our stature on the server. We are DTs and I believe that by my officer application being accepted I will be able to help DT cement the status we have on the server. I have a lot to contribute as an officer by teaching others a lot of skills I have obtained from prior rp experiences that can shape this battalion in a better way. I also would love to learn a lot more from other officers and higher command. What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) What makes me stand out is that I play on the server daily I enjoy my time on here and being in DT I take it as my number one priority. When I'm on job I make sure everyone knows what's going on and help them with their stances. I also have a lot of RP background experience. Before starwars RP I use to be really into Arma 3 RP life such as ALRP, ANZUS, Nopixel, and Arma 3 Life. On ALRP I was a captain in marshals which made me have to manage new recruits and roster updates trainings. On ANZUS, Nopixel and A3L I was a swat command and had to deal with everything in swat such as HR cases, trainings, logging new recruits, meetings etc. I feel that with my background knowledge from past RP server will really help me as an officer in DT and make the battalion even better. On swat I always did combat trainings which helped keep everyone in check with their combat kills and rp. I can apply alot of that in DT. For example one thing I really want to change is when DT host tryouts they do really well and then when it comes to the pvp factor a lot of people don't really know how to do a proper 1v1 so I would host more 1v1 sims so DT feel more fresh on their combat skills as we are the best of the best so in a tryout we should be the best in combat and have it be very difficult I feel like there is a lot of people joining now and their combat skill are not really dt standard so I want to change this. Another thing is I would also like to do more RP sims as it is important for everyone in DT to know what to do just like interrogation rp. When I was an enlisted I really didn't have much experience in this and when I was called for it I felt I was weak in this skill. I want to do more of these so I can help other enlisted and NCOs feel better and not have to struggle in these situations. I know I hold the best expectations for a officer and I want to have the chance to prove that to everyone there is so much I can do for this battalion and I am determined to do so! Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes I am aware of this and completely agree with this rule. Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes I am aware of this.