Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. +Support Makes it near impossible to tell if you're being raided or not, do to the fact that they don't advert raid. Either add a rule saying no code raiding or if you are code raiding it has to be adverted
  2. + support The cop in the clip was very obviously pulling over the white vehicle so how is he supposed to know that he changed traffic stops to him.
  3. What you want to see? - Another solar cable for Platinum users Why should we add it? - Already added an extra Solar Panel for Plat, but with no cable to use it What are the advantages of having this? - Allows Plat to use both Solar Panels Who is it mainly for? - Platinum Users Links to any content -
  4. - Support The car has to be unlocked and can be repaired if broken during the timer. You can get in the car and move it or destroy it and wait the 2 minutes. I get it's annoying, but why take yet another thing from Crim. Just because it gives crim an advantage, doesn't mean you need to take it out.
  5. My biggest issue with the report is that it isn't in the MOTD, and after being told it could even be considered fail rp, I immediately stopped doing it. I just want to keep my record clean.
  6. What you want to see? - A Bailiff Job for Judicial Why should we add it? - Keep people from running in and out of the court room and to uncuff freed civilians if found not guilty. What are the advantages of having this? - No need for PD or Tac units to waste time mediating the court room. Who is it mainly for? - Judicial Links to any content -
  7. Your In-game: iyun The admin's name in-game: Andre The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a What warning did you receive: Fail RP Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Why do you think this warn was false: I was unaware that they had been raiding and came back from being afk to kill them, after killing them a sit was made and he was revived and instantly RDM'd me in front of the admin. Neither one of us lost anything, he was immediately respawned in the base and so was I. I was unaware sitting in the base while AFK was FailRP, after being told so I went AFK while standing up. I was given a verbal warning and immediately complied with what Andre asked, but after coming back from being AFK the 2nd time I had been issued a FailRP warn. Any extra information: I'm not mad at Andre, the entire situation was pure confusion, I just believe in that confusion I was falsely warned.
  8. that's fair, but serial killers are supposed to kill the most. 2 minutes is extreme, what if it was like 10, 7, 5?
  9. What you want to see? - Murderer cooldown - 10 minutes, Expert cooldown 5 minutes, Serial Killer, 2 minutes Why should we add it? - Spices up murderer classes and changes your awareness of who can murder when What are the advantages of having this? - Another incentive to buy platinum and level up or buy levels Who is it mainly for? - Murderer, Expert Murderer, Serial Killer Links to any content - I understand the disadvantages and confusion that this could bring, but I thought it was a decent idea and murder feels stale right now.
  10. + Support 100% deserves it. Unbiased, super active, loyal and trustworthy. If you ever need anything Trumpo will drop what he is doing and help. He is a great leader and one of the only Gov command I see on at night.
  11. Delta Force as a Dept. is great, I just don't think it's for me. I mainly play crim anyway and have been inactive on gov since I joined. Thank you guys for your time.
  12. Rest in piss, you will not be missed GLHF