Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. A Big +support one of the best shock to be around with and has leadership skills and he was a Vice Commander before he left for a bit , EX DDOS Commander Death
  2. What is your in-game name?: Death What is your steam name?: Hopelessnuke What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:82214608 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 11, 2022 What date did you make your forums account? March 12, 2022 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord How many warns do you have on the server? 0 Have you donated? Yes What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes You will be tested on it: Ok Timezone: EST Permission (Admin+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I been playing this Server for 3 years and I want to help out Server. And keep the Server fun and wanting people to have fun on it, I have put in a lot of Staff Sits cause of players not following the Rules. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone is commuting Mass RDM, they would be warned.
  3. What is your in-game name? Death What is your current rank? SFC How long have you been in Shock? I been in shock about a Month How much time do you have on the server? I Have 10 Weeks on the Server Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I feel that I deserve the position of officer because As I mentioned previously, I have a proven track record of integrity and honesty throughout my military career. My actions indicate that I am trustworthy and accountable, adhering to the highest ethical principles and standards. I take responsibility for my actions and always strive to do the right thing. Furthermore, my background in strategic intelligence analysis and counterintelligence investigations has given me a valuable insight into the inner workings of our adversary and the challenges we face. This allows me to look at situations with a different lens and identify potential threats that others may miss. I have Work With Shock Before I was A DDOS in SO. Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I believe that I can be trusted to hold this position because My actions demonstrate that I am worthy of trust and I have no history of dishonesty, malpractice, or other malfeasance. I have always taken great care not to abuse my authority or misuse any classified information I am entrusted with. My integrity has never been in question, nor have I ever been accused of wrongdoing. Furthermore, my loyalty and dedication to the Imperial is unwavering, and I am always mindful of the best interests of the galaxy. If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants Can't? If chosen, I believe I can add a unique perspective and set of insights to the battalion. My background in strategic intelligence analysis and counterintelligence investigations has given me a valuable insight into the inner workings of our adversary and the challenges we face. This allows me to look at situations with a different lens and identify potential threats that others may miss. I am an effective communicator who can articulate my thoughts clearly and persuasively, which allows me to provide valuable input and strategic insights to the commander. How active can you be? I am Active Everyday when I get off of work and when I do not have work Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? Can's and ANT
  4. -Support Not Active Does Not interact with shock- EX DDOS Commander Death
  5. Major + Support - one of the best of SO that I have ever serve with
  6. -Support He came off very rude to me, still is not active a lot, And not a good fit to be Officer, and will not be good at Vice Commander -DDOS LT Commander Death
  7. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Death 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Naval Vice Admiral 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been in the imperial navy Since August of 2023 I have a lot of experience In leadership Role's on the Server I am ready to take on new thing's and to take on new responsibility in the imperial Navy. Being second in command of the Imperial Navy is a prestigious position with a lot of responsibility. As a Vice Admiral I will Help the Admiral set and achieve the Goals of the Imperial Navy. I will oversee the daily operations of the Imperial navy and Ensure that it is running smoothly. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 1,988:47 hours on the server 5.Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The main purpose of a Vice Admiral in a branch is to oversee the day-to-day operations in the Imperial Navy and ensure that the branch's goals are met. This includes making sure that the branch is running efficiently, meeting targets, and meeting the needs of the larger organization. Within the branch to help achieve success, and they work closely with other branches to ensure smooth operations. They are responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives for the branch, and they help shape the broader direction of the organization. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I shown demonstrated trustworthiness and loyalty to the Imperial Navy. I am good at meeting my quota. My leadership has earned me respect and a willingness to make tough decisions and a determination to do what is best for the Imperial Navy. My leadership has earned you the respect and admiration of my peers and superiors. 7. How often can you be Online? : I am active a lot when I am off of Work and When I am not working I am on about 9 to 10 hours a day 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I Have 0 Warns
  8. What is your Ingame name? Maverick What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82214608 How Long Have You Been In 501st? About a Month Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I had multiple Officer experience in other lives , I was a Captain in 501st I have a lot of Officer Experience ; I am good Hitting and exceeding my Qutoa. I will be Active day and night and I will bring in new people in Naval I have a lot of experience doing sim and tryout during my past life's . I like to make sure my troopers are having fun. and I will make sure the enlisted are in line and having fun and when I am on during Mid day and night I will be doing tryouts every day and night and I will encourage the enlisted to keep moving up in the ranks to be SGT . If a enlisted have a question I will be there to help them and if cant help them ill have them go up to the chain of command to see if they and answer the question. How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank? [75+ Words]I am Always on when I am off of work and when I come home I will do a lot of Fun Sim's and training. How many strikes do you have? 0 What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I will encourage SGT to get more people In 501ST. When there is no SGT on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join Naval I'll give them a tryout. I will also do a lot of SIMs For Naval I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility I would gain as an Officer, and feel I am used to handling the job. if I have a question they answer it fast. I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility. I feel I am ready to be at that level for the new troopers of the Base. Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? yes I am a Officer In Naval and I was CPT in 501st when I Frist Join. What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? Duty's off a officer is encourage NCO to get more people in 501st. +supporters Piner and monarch
  9. +support one of the best Player I have train he is respectful and always Active when he need's to be and helpful to other on the ISD