Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. What is your in-game name?: Flare What is your steam name?: snareflare What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:619290884 What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Snare#8905 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say around July of 2019 What date did you make your forums account? March 7th, 2022 How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User Are you a staff member in another community? No Have you read the staff handbook? Yes Timezone: EST What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I have been very helpful in this community, and I want to be even more helpful by being a staff member. I believe that by me getting onto the staff team can benefit the server by keeping minges, and other bad people away from messing up the general vibe of the server. I have seen a lot of people that have been being annoying and messing with people, prop minging, being racist/transphobic. I think that being on the staff team would be fun, and it would also help me learn more about the server and the people that are in it. I am very active in the community and I have a good reputation with the players on the server. I can also be very serious, and I can stay serious when I get insulted. This is why I believe that I would be a good staff member. Scenario questions: Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first start by bringing the person who reported them, and the reported person. If they started to curse me out then i would ask them to stop talking and listen, if they do not stop then I would call a moderator to gag them and then I would listen to the reporter, then check logs and then i would give a formal warning and then call someone to give them a 5 day ban. Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would bring the reporter and the reported, I would ask what bug that they abused and when they answer, i would ask the reported if they did. If they say no and then say that they follow all of the server rules, I would check their warns and if they've been warned I would ask for proof from the reporter and if the proof show that they did then I would warn them for exploiting and then tell them not to do it again.
  2. EMS is very pog you should join it
  3. at the current time 223 hours
  4. I believe that gags/blindfolds used to be a thing when you restrained someone, what happened to that?
  5. Snare

The PoliceRP Meetup

that sounded like fun
  6. Snare

Cheese

PEPPERJACK CHEESE