PIE9

• Last visited

About PIE9

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PIE9's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• One Year In
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. In-game name: pie SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563213464 Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PFC Have you donated to the server?: yes Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no warnings How much time do you have on the server?: 11 weeks How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Know mostly in the empire and republic era of star wars. Most off my knowledge comes from the moves and shows and the occasional youtuber Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to host events and missions and help out the sever and make it fun. Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a game master because i have been in gm before and all though i have been kick out do to crashing the sever i was allowed back bac in because the head GM at the time knew i have quote "learned my lesson" Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: i have been a SGM on this sever Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A on ship event would be where a band of rebel would sneak on the ISD and sabotage the ship .A on ship event would be a were players would go down to one of the two planets and complete a ejective. Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give event rw_sw_dc17ext Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel event models/food/hotdog.mdl Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes
  2. Accepted See a 2lt+ for your training
  3. This Mega was about some civilians getting weapons form rebel to attack the troopers of the ISD Concilio
  4. This story Line the troopers of the ISD and a imperial fleet lunching attack on the Rebel Executor-class Star Dreadnaught the Viscount.
  5. This story line event was about a rebel ship that destroyed a whole fleet attacking the ISD Concilio
  6. + Support Iceberg is a fantastic HGM so I know he would make a great field commander
  7. -Job/Class Name: “69th Medical Sergeant - Add: weapon_squadshield_arm - Remove: n/a Reason for change: I think that this change should be implemented because I think that medical should have squad shields at an earlier rank because squad shields are a very useful tool in a medics kit.
  8. - Add: - Add: n/a - Remove: -Remove bacta_kit from “69th Medical Commander” “69th Medical Vice Commander” “69th Medical Officer” “69th Medical Research Division” “69th Medical Rescue Squadron” “69th Medical Droid” “69th Medical Sergeant” “69th Medical Trooper” “69th Medical Assault Unit Reason for change: I believe that the bacta kit is useless seeing that we the booster bataca nd also newer medical get confused on which batac kit to use.
  9. Old Battalion Name: 69th New battalion name: Medic Core Old Job/Class Name: “69th Medical Commander” “69th Medical Vice Commander” “69th Medical Officer” “69th Medical Research Division” “69th Medical Rescue Squadron” “69th Medical Droid” “69th Medical Sergeant” “69th Medical Trooper” “69th Medical Assault Unit” New Job/Class Name: “Medical Commander” “Medical Vice Commander” “Medical Officer” “Medical Research Division” “Medical Rescue Squadron” “Medical Droid” “Medical Sergeant” “Medical Trooper” “Medical Assault Unit” The medical name should be changed to this because doing this would make medical look less mingy to newer players and make the battalion look more appealable by making it look more professional
  10. What do you want to see?: A turbo laser tool Why should we add it?: Adding this tool will allow more flexibility creativity and a bit more immersion to GMs events and missions. What are the advantages of having this?: Some of the advantages of having this is allowing flexibility by allow GMs to do "bombardments" a bit more passively. Another advantage of adding this would be how much creativity like having ships ship shoot the ISD in on ship combat events. Who is it mainly for?: GMs Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1874686044
  11. there's no one to match my seaming now...