Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. I'm leaving after 4 or 5 years with breaks and yeah, fire server and shit but it ain't hit the same as back then and I'm trying to get a military career. I'm glad I met some people and they were fire, but it's time for me! I'm gonna give my homies some mentions [A lot]: Pikachu: You were a fire guy that lived in some africa , you moved and stop playing, still fire guy, was friends with him for a long time. Ozzie: Real G that brought glory to old D5, was a fire admin. @Alexxxx: Keep in mind we have a bigger army Pills: You were fire then weird then fire idk man. Saint: Fire person great cmdr and a good friend. Hopefully you'll get a girlfriend someday, you still get no bitches. Fool: You mf got me into a life debt, I won't forget it Blackbeard: Didn't talk with you much, chill. Clyde: https://medal.tv/pl/games/garrys-mod/clips/TaYmvfEQHZO3N/tzxPde9Ja3Q3?invite=cr-MSwyUXksMTQ3MDkzMjU4LA?mobilebypass=true ur bad lmfao Sogi: Grow up. Cecil: You were always talking about shit. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/OuaDIqCU1uAhp/d1337NQtTi5b?invite=cr-MSw0bW8sNDUzMTMxNjAs Eyelander: Crazy mf. Bossatron: Y-eeah--h-h-h s-oo it--s--s-- ou-ur first -me-e--tt--e-ing -hosototed by -mee-ee Clarkie: Duck hunter Garry O. : ur just too dumb to give you a mention Hale: Didnt talk with you much but u were chill Phill: Fuck off k? Sam: get a life Kiwi: yeah no ur shit bro Grayson: You hated me asf, fair. Warmug: nuh uh Donny: I aint forget about you, you still shit at combat prob using aimbot like don ceech Don Ceech: lmfaooo you needed cheats to win with me Tazza: Goblin Shafer: Give me 5 mil E4: I spent almost 3 years in there dont forget about me yo... E11: Fire branch, but i'm leaving! Darby and Blackout: Ya'll were chill, it's cool ya'll were there. Pure: Ur my alt tho mb if I forgot about somebody, it's hard to remember everybody in a rush, and yeah you may see me at other servers, bye! BYEEEE!!!!
  2. +support Chill dude, easily could handle staff
  3. Yessir Trusted member, great person, could easily handle a sit +Support
  4. +support I dislike this major
  5. You're sure this is the police rp section?
  6. tbh, he was having fun with some researchers and he thought you are also one of them, I'd give a verbal warning
  7. Destroyer2

One last time

Nah I wont fucking forgive you for not mentioning me, k you didnt see me much but YOU MENTIONED DON and not me broo
  8. hi, I think I've been sending congrats in Ur dms for every promotion since like MAJ in D5 lmfao, Hope you have a great life bro, you were great at what you did, made D5 have it's golden age. Cya man
  9. Cya dawg, you were a really fun person to be around, remember college is number 1 priority, stay safe
  10. Cya yo, great command member, kinda sad I didnt talk with you more