John halo AU

• Last visited

About John halo AU

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

John halo AU's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• Week One Done
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. + support Super active has helped me while i was a newbie Great sense of humor Great fit for RRH
  2. In Game Name: John Halloh Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125255313 Squadron you are Applying for: Engineer Current RP Ranks Held: LCPL Riot Control How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) I have 0 warns as of this time, but i have played atlas uprising for a very long time and have a lot of roleplay experience, i was promoted 3 times today and made the lead riot control personnel Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join Red Right Hand due to me loving all forms of RP. I want to protect Site 05, and i can take discipline, discipline myself, and distribute discipline in a good professional manner. I also have much experience in leadership and in other groups. I am very mature and serious and or passive Role Play is my passion. I also have much Epsilon-11 experience meaning I know how to maintain, do tests and recontain almost any SCP. Why should we accept you: I am ready to commit anything I need to improve the site and its personnel. I will never disrespect any other branches ever, no matter what branch that may be. I have a very wide range of experience in this type of expertise. In atlas uprising’s SCP server I am very high ranks in multiple branches. From captain to sgt which is the second highest rank in that server. I feel as if I have the correct qualifications to join the Red Right Hand I am very active and have never minged, and never will minge. I will always follow orders from my higher ups and follow the golden rules as well as enforce them. I will always treat everyone with the upmost respect no matter what