Enthusiast (6/14)

• One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. OMG FIRST FORUMS RESEARCH POST IN FOREVER, So proud rn
  2. Pink, I cannot believe that you would do something so heinous, so evil and so sadistic as something like this, my crimes don't even compare to this.
  3. +support Good staff member Friendly active trustworthy
  4. This has been moved to the correct section
  5. +support Didn't even realise this feature is gone but it is a good idea to have a targeting system as many times while fighting with IQ, there is accidental force usage upon those who aren't the target.
  6. In-Game Name: Harry Steam Name: [GL]Terminator2121 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:639276651 What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin, Imperial RP How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? Since November 2021 How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? I have been staff for 7 months now(223 days to be exact) How often are you online on the forums? I am online pretty much everyday, though I might not reply to something or post something everyday, I still look over and browse the forums everyday Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? There are a few reasons as of why I believe I am qualified to serve as a forums diplomat, the main reasons are that I have a good understanding of how the forums operate and the rules with it due to me being apart of the GL forums community for awhile, I would also like to broaden my responsibilities as a staff member as I feel like I could be doing so much more and assist with the forums, especially since currently imperial doesn't have many forums diplomats to assist with its side of the forums page. Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? As of right now I can't think of an instance,as there has been many situations during my time on the server where a difficult decision based on good judgement mainly due to me being a command member and high ranking officer in many battalions, though when I have had to make difficult decisions even though it was difficult, I haven’t regretted my decisions as in the end they were for the betterment of my battalion and sometimes(though rarely) the server How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would send them a forum DM stating to please stop spamming on the forums page or harsher punishment may be handed out, if they hadn’t already typed on their respective servers ban appeal page I would send them a link to their respective ban appeal part of the forums and hide their spams across the forums, if this continues after warning them verbally about this issue, i would proceed to inform a Senior forums diplomat about this issue and request to have the user be warned, I would also hide the rest of their forums post that has been spammed unnecessarily across the forums How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would post a warning in the respective warning appeal thread saying “Please keep this thread to a +support/-support basis ONLY. Arguing between each other is prohibited. Failure to do so and continued arguing will result in forums warnings/restrictions being handed out as well as this topic being locked until SMT reviews it”
  7. ACCEPTED, please speak to a Maj+ for your training
  8. + Support, I would love to see this happen on the pandora as it would increase the reasons why Pyke would go to the pandora and SF would be needed to transport troops to the pandora, which could give reason for people to join both SF and pyke even more
  9. +Support I have seen Turqous grow from a scoundrel all the way to a sentinel, he has shown excellence in the pykes specialties, activity and dedication, and overall conduct of work. Turqous is the best choice for Pyke not because he is the only other person who could apply, but because he has shown all the traits I've said above which is currently what Pyke needs
  10. Will miss you man, and all the times you hunted me down, in all seriousness though, I hope to see you around in the future and that you enjoy your retirement from the server, o7
  11. +SUPPORT, we need another sub-branch as since the very beginning of Pyke, all we have had is spice and just the normal jobs revolving around rank, but none of them specialize in combat, I do believe if this was added a lot more people would join pyke especially if the model ideas shown come to fruition as it brings a bigger combat experience to players on the job and a sense of importance as well.
  12. ACCEPTED, Speak to a MAJ+ for your training