Croc

• Last visited

About Croc

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Croc's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• One Year In
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. In-Game name:CR2|Croc SteamID:STEAM_0:1:161014837 Rank:LCPL How long have you been in your current rank?:2days now What experiences in leadership do you have?:I have been DT NCO before and I was a IF Officer on this server and I have been RG officers and a DT officer to and I have been a 501st officer to Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)I want to be a NCO so I can help the battalion and help the enlisted and help do more tryouts. I have been a NCO in DT before so I know what it takes to be one. I also love helping people out when they need it.and I have a lot of experience of being in a leadership role. I have been a IF officer on this server and I have been a DT officer and a RG officer on other servers.I will help at any point or at any time that we need. I want to do my best to make this better the best it can be. I won’t to see DT grow as a battalion What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)I am very active and I have been a NCO for DT and I will do as many tryouts as possible. I also have had a lot of experience doing this kind of thing. I also get along with people easily and I want to help the NCO as much as possible and I want to help the enlisted and other DT out. And I would love to help the battalion out and I will do my best for the battalion.I will help with anything that needs help with. I have been in a NCO position before so I know what I have to do as a NCO.I do know this but helping people and making the area even greater than it is fun and an opportunity to help and make people feel welcomed or even make them look up to as role models. I will help ever where in DT and i have been a a Security Officer to. Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? yes
  2. What is your in-game name?:Croc What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:161014837 What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Elias What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can help make the branches of DT and Shock more active by hosting sims and tryouts when I get my tryout certification to host the tryouts. I can also bring my experiences within this server and other communities. I can also improve it by using the training skills I have gotten from being a DT NCO and an IF Officer which has helped me learn to lead and become a better person. The way me hosting sims will improve the overall status of both units because it will make them active and have fun. I will also improve the relations between DT and Shock security by doing sims that happen to be fun and teaching them tactical skills like cutting the pie and other tactical movements used by the real-life security forces within. I can also bring my experiences as sovereign protector to help the DT and shock out with guarding. I will also give them sims to learn how to stop cross-fire while protecting VIPs. I will also do simulations that include Fire and movement tactics which will be pretty simple phases one through three like what they teach low-level units within the military. I will also do surveillance sims for both Shock and DT in which it will show to properly secure an area to the trainees how to conduct operations also referred "MOUT". I will also do sims on advanced formations such as the Herringbone formation and Vanguard formations more commonly called Advanced guard. I will also teach them the reason why having a FUll-spectrum of dominance which is an actual military theory is good and why you should attempt to have the achievement of control over any way of battle within the space such as by aircraft (SF) as well as bio/cyber-technological which will bring in aspects such as the way that DT has modifications to their body and naval forces. I will in this last paragraph be ending this with a simple promise to the navy and the security units that I will be overseeing and overwatching. I promise to the units that I will be active every day whenever I can and attempt to no, make them the best that they can be and even better than that. I believe that if I get this position and I can successfully teach them the skills and tactics some of which I haven't mentioned yet everyone will want to attempt to join the units that happen to be under the security officers' oversight. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted within this position due to my experiences and skills sets. I also have been loyal to the server and the naval aspect of it as nearly everything I have been I have reached NCO level or higher of responsibilities. I also have experience within security which is another reason I believe I can be trusted as I was a DT NCO Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to help train and teach the new generation of security members within shock and DT make them wish to get on more and more often I also want to give them useful information that they can use within other imperial units to make the server as a whole a better place and a better community within the security community which contains both Shock and DT along with the security officials from the naval battalion. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, Sir. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make the branches that I am set to oversee the best that they can be and help teach the new generation of security forces such as DT and Shock to better and handle any reports that might come my way and push them up the COC as they come to me. I also will be responsible for hosting tryouts, sims, and other events to keep the battalions active and awake to make sure that they don't die and instead thrive. I also will have the responsibility to pledge myself to both of the battalions I work with and to the navy as a whole to not fail at this billet.
  3. +support +he is active +he does a lot of tryouts +good app +he is good at leading
  4. Croc

Croc Officer app

What is your In Game Name? Croc What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent What is your Agent Name? Nicolle Case How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? week Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I know I am ready to be an officer. I have a lot of experience in these kinds of positions which is why I am making this. I am here to see if I can make our area bigger and better for all kinds of players to look up to us so they can be inspired to do better and even try to become officers. This also helps me gain more experience cause you can never have enough experience. I also have been doing a lot of tryouts and when I get a new mic. I will be doing a lot of sim and trying to help IF as much as I can. I would help with activity as much as possible and doing more sim’s and tryouts and make help with. I also enjoy helping where I can. Working as an Officer can take a toll. I do know this but helping people and making the area even greater than it is fun and an opportunity to help make more people feel welcomed or even make them look up to as role models. How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? [100+ Words] I can assist in IF in active and Helping out NCO's Enlisted Agents. I can be a very nice person and understand what people need help with.I also have experience of being an officer in other servers i aso what to help where there needs to be help and if someone needs help I will assist them and I can be serious.i can help the NCO’s with ther tryout and i do may best to help ever where in IF and do more sim in if and with other battalions and i can be do more promoting and recommending people for the in enlisted agent so we can get more NCO’s to do tryouts. How many strikes do you have? 0 Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so, explain. I was a general on a server for imperial as well as playing as the Eighth Brother. I used to lead Death Troopers back then as well setting stuff up and assisting in building docs and showing people the ropes of their area’s to make sure they get the hang of it to make their time easier as either an Officer or NCO to Commander’s. What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? I can bring activated and more sim i help the NCOs and Enlisted Agents can be a good leader to and i like help out pelop in the battle and i can be Friendl. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? yes (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes
  5. Croc

Croc NCO app

What is your in game name?Croc What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:161014837 What is your current rank?SPC How much time do you currently have on the server?423:22 How long have you been in Nova?3 days How will you assist Nova with this rank?I can assist in Nova in active and Helping out NCO's Enlisted . I can be a very nice person and understand what people need help with.I also have experience of being an NCO in other servers i aso what to help where there needs to be help and if someone needs help. Why do you want to become an NCO?I want to be a NCO because I want responsibility to lead Nova. I think I will be a good NCO. I was put in a NCO slot before in my last unit. I had respect from other IF in my squad when I was put in charge. I believe have the qualities to motivate other Nova. Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? yes i am a NCO on IF and on other servers I was a general on a server for imperial as well as playing as the Eighth Brother. I used to lead Death Troopers back then as well setting stuff up and assisting in building docs and showing people the ropes of their area’s to make sure they get the hang of it to make their time easier as either an Officer or NCO to Commander’s. What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? To help the Enlisted and do tryouts and led small groups of Noav and NCOs serve as the focal point for setting and maintaining skills, and professionalism. Individual training
  6. What is your In Game Name?Croc What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent What is your Agent Name? Deputy Agent Nicolle Case IF89 How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? week Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]I want to help Inferno because I like the division and want to be a useful asset in the future.I have been surveying my options regarding my present and future career plan as a Inferno. As I consider various paths, one option remains outstanding and seems to fit my personality and my skill set to a certain criteria This decision of me taking this chance to become a NCO of IF, as I hope to still continue my duties in the regiment along with any and all missions I am tasked with.I also want to help inferno recruit more members. I dedicate myself to helping this branch because I want to be a part of it. being able to teach these skills to NCO and enlisted below me would be beneficial to IF and the Empire. Inferno is in Dire need of Officers and I want to help that by putting me in that place would help dramatically. I believe I am looked up to by my fellow NCO and enlisted. How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank? [50+ Words]Most obvious answer to this question is, I would host and conduct trainings and tryouts with my fellow Inferno Squad members helping better their skills.Senior agent, unlocks new stuff tryouts, squads and is one level higher in coc so I can help anyone who needs my help if they are in need of a higher rank.As well as Tryouts, My ideas for trainings could definitely increase communication with one another, especially How many strikes do you have? 0 Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. i was DT NCO and 501st NCO and i was high command on one on a server helping lower ranks around the branches I know how to best utilize troops to their abilities What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Training Tryout and activity and Organization and Motivation and Teamwork and Leadership skills Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes i do